Pwn Zychion - PVP Event Sunday 16:00

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
Can't wait for Land Grab?
Want some extra practice with a chance to win a fat chunk of peds?

Pwn Zychion

Sunday Feb. 10 16:00-17:00

Most PVP points wins.
Anything goes!
  • No weapon restrictions
  • No fapping restrictions
  • No armor restrictions

This isn't a boxing match folks. This is full bore PVP pkin' at its best!

So what's the prize?

A full TT 7A(L) plate (the best pvp plate possible) :yay:

PLUS all the ammo used during the entire event. :eek:

That's gonna amount to a whole lotta peds for the winner.

If you think you're (M) enough, head down to Zychion with your 15 peds and grab a ticket.

I suggest having a few soc mates join ya. ;)

Good luck and happy :handgun:

Last edited:
I'll be there homie !!! (if soc event is not at the same time)

thats sound's to be like a fun event 1.a quality.
but i need to save my hermes decay:mad:

plus rep for that cool event;)

This pk event ends 17:00 and Champions League doesn't start until 19:00, so plenty of time to head on up to CND folks.

Remember, this event is most PK points. Killing someone the 1st time gets you max points, but each time you kill that same person you gain less points each kill. So strategy comes into play, not just who's the best PKer, especially if they happen to focus on the same 1 or 2 people.

A great strategy may be to get 4-5 soc mates in the game and all work together, then right before the end, whoever has the highest points, quickly kills his mates for the 1st time, thus rocketing their points to victory.

And since the winner gains their ammo back (along w/ everyone else's) those last few shots are practically free points.

again Star will win like 2 years? ago, but event was "no fap" :) and that was cool becouse I was able to kill Eonist

wiiii

looks like fun :)

sounds fun JC,

Let me know if you plan on doing one similar in 5 years :laugh:
might be interesting to find a good viewing spot to watch ppl fight

again Star will win like 2 years? ago, but event was "no fap" :) and that was cool becouse I was able to kill Eonist

Actually Skalman won the last Zychion PVP event. I don't believe any more have taken place since then.

And yeah, this event isn't for the lil guy. This is for the big guns.

mayby you remember first battle zychion...I know that Star won becouse I was there

Yes I know about that one, was just saying the winner was someone else last time.

Anyone (with great pk skills and equipment) can win this folks.

Where are my Pkers at?

Great team practice for Land Grab.

No other place can your team do such high intensity PKin' for an hour straight with the revive terminal right in the action.

Oil rig? Gotta keep TP jumping back if ya mess up.

PVP3 or 4? Chasing miners just isn't the same.

This is high intensity PVP training for groups or individuals folks.

Good luck.

2 days left bump.

Good morning bump.

Well, the event was....

A complete disaster. :(

I refunded the money for the 2 people that actually bought tix.

I was hoping some folks would see this as a great soc practice for land grab. Next time I'll just go back to the old no fap/armor rules.

Happy hoffing folks.

no fap no armor would be better...I knew that this event will not work, becouse everyone is scared about:

LAG
UBERS
LAG
LAG
LAG

A complete disaster. :(

:( I am really sorry to hear that!!
I couldn't make it but was really hoping to hear this was a success... I'd been wondering how much fun a PVP event at Zychion would be.
Many times I've been tempted to create a last-minute event (especialy when the Twins ring is very busy) and only charge enough to cover costs.

Normally, Zychion PVP events are no fap and no armor. Those Usually turn out well and are a lot of fun.

However, I went no rules on this in a hope that some would see this as a great practice for land grab. (The ring just isn't the same)

Oh well. I was wrong.

Back