Q&A answers coming today

Status
Unfortunately it looks like it won't be today after all, but we're working on them and will provide them to you asap.

OH, we forgot we gave a time frame..... .... ???? :dunce:

Last time frame I remember... WOF jackets in August.... took a not very nice pm to Marco... oh.. we got them days later in October... your ASAP.. well..... pffft...

Im just rude because of becoming more and more pissedoff at the BS they push down our throughts every possible opertunity they get and the lack of responsabilitys they show while every action they make seems to be geared towards sucking more cash out of us instead of trying to retain us.
Who wants to bet against the Answer thread to the Q&A being nothing more then a PR ploy only answering what they can put a positive spinn to while completely sidestepping the major or important questions with ither BS answers or total exclusion from the list?

I would not like to make a bet against that.. :)

Comedy Club chapter 10000 ... I don't even have the energy anymore to really comment...

I just stoped giving a F*** = I don't think and play EU that much anymore = I am a happier person = my Bank Account loves it...

What more can I say...

pffft....lame

Seems we didn't deposit enough or don't make enough decay ...

Serious Marco! Don't ask if you are not able to answer as scheduled. Or don't set a date ...

BTW ... no one here at the forum trusts in you anymore. The bad thing is: poor Hanne has to talk to us. I guess she is not guilty. Seriously folks! It's Friday meanwhile!

Well on the bright side, they did meet the deadline to cut off questions in the original thread. They should get credit for meeting that one.

wonder if the answers will be something like :

http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/didn_t-mean-to-hurt-you-lyrics.html
Well, oh I wish I could go back in time
I could fix up my mistake
Make everything alright
Girl, I know just what is on your mind
Couldn't blame if you hated me
For the rest of my life

Ooh, baby I
Didn't mean to hurt you, to make you cry
Oh girl, you know I really love you
And it hurts me deep inside

http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/didn_t-mean-to-hurt-you-lyrics.html
I see a rainbow all in black
Must be a sign you ain't comin' back
Wake up at night callin' your name
I see a face on my window pane
I've been this way since you've been gone
Without your love, I can't go on
Look in the mirror, what do I see?
A cryin' face, kinda looks like me
Now where's the love you promised me?
Where's the tenderness to comfort me?

http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/cheater-lyrics.html
You know I work to hard for this kinda play, (ho!)
I wrote a letter, for the getto of the CIA, (ho!)
I don't care a jack, or about what cha' do, (ho!)
Just put ya dime on the line baby, cos i own you, (ho!)

Somebody said, give up instead on how you feel, (ah-uh)
One blow to the head is all you need
(I aint takin it..ya,)
Cheater (oooooh!, Do it!, What!, (Ya Got) Do it!, What! (Get back on me...))

Now you better go and get yourself some attitude!
I know ya name and the game is "I own you" (ho!)
Ya, tellin' me that ya comin to a compramise (ho!)
Ya smilin at me while, ya stealin right before my eyes (Daggone it (ho!))

Somebody said, give up instead on how ya feel, (ah-uh)
One blow to the head is all ya need,
(I aint takin it, ya...)
Cheater (ooooooooooh! Do it!, What, Do it!, What!, Get back on me...)

I hurt my backbone baby,
I start to give it up,
Life is an aggrovator,(replicator?)
Sumtimes I part it up,
I broke my radiator,
I'm indestructible,
I pray to leave my body,
Don't you ever call!

I dont care a jack, or about what you do (ho!)
Just sign your name on the line baby, I own you (Daggone it)
(You are a...)
Cheater (oooo0000ooh!, Give it to me, What!, What!, get jack on me...)

Somebody said, give up instead on how you feel, (aah-uh)
One blow to the head is all you need,
(I aint takin' it..!)
Cheater... (ooohh) Daggone it, Got-Give Give it to me, (cheatin baby)
(You are a..) Cheater...

followed by
http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/i_ll-come-home-to-you-lyrics.html
If I had my way girl
I'd never leave for a minute
But things don't always turn out
The way we want them to
So while I'm away
I want you to remember
How much I love you
I love you, I love you

Last edited:
LOL! Professionalism at its best... Who really gives a fxxx about this company anyway?

That is just embarrassing that a multi-million dollar company can't meet a deadline for answering questions even after two entire weeks. A single person could answer the entire thread in just a few hours, and a team of people can't do it in 14 days? :lolup:

Sometimes I have a feeling this is the developers way of starting the day > :shots:

That is just embarrassing that a multi-million dollar company can't meet a deadline for answering questions even after two entire weeks. A single person could answer the entire thread in just a few hours, and a team of people can't do it in 14 days? :lolup:

Sometimes I have a feeling this is the developers way of starting the day > :shots:

Responses to players are always put the bottom of the pile. They'll answer them only when they've exhausted every other method of avoiding them. Didn't Marco take 3-4 months to answer a Q&A once?

The response time also wasn't helped by MA's head honcho popping in (first time I've ever seen him post anything) and telling us they've been very busy doing stuff that doesn't involve us. Why bother answering when the boss has posted, they'll be happy with that :yup:

In the end who cares what they have to say.It's not like there going to follow thru on any of it!MA don't even waste your time on these lies.Just make a better game.I think that will make everyone happy!

do you really give a duck if it's answered today, yesterday or at all? =)

haven't you taken any lessons from the previous Q&A rounds? =)

it will be PR in its purest form. that is why it takes more than one day to answer it. it will be empty of information and full of flowers. I will eat my opalo if it will be different this time and a miracle will happen - straightforward, honest replies to EVERY question =)

P.S. sorry if I hurt any feelings with this message. =)

J.

Marco and his pals used up my last ounce of confidence and trust a loong time ago.
And they should be damned ashamed about how they behave towards the players.
Before any lame PR stunt and Q & A i rather first have an apology from our community managers
for not looking out for us and doing their job.
Thay might say that they have been told not to speak (a game marco willingly plays) but then it's their
god damn job to be standing on their chairs protesting, because THEY are all we players got to make
our case with the owners, now being SEE. (might change again...and again with short/none notice)

Luckily enough i can soon take my business elswhere wher they better deserve my hard earned PED's.
Planet Arcadia and Cyrene will be strong contenders and i think (hope) that Calypso will loose ALOT of playes
to those two planets.
I fore sure will be on the first flight out.

And yes..good old MindArk...i won't even go into that discussion no more. It's just too sad.

At least they didnt spil oil in the ocean or caused a lot death or something...

Just always late and never able to keep up any timetable what so ever

Timetable which they made by themself..... every time

Kind stupid and lame

going on for years now, never learn the way of the miracle worker Mr Scott.

Luckily enough i can soon take my business elswhere wher they better deserve my hard earned PED's.
Planet Arcadia and Cyrene will be strong contenders and i think (hope) that Calypso will loose ALOT of playes
to those two planets.
I fore sure will be on the first flight out.

Well... sorry to say that, but I will be the first to leave, not you :D.

No, really... It's a shame what FPC made from the potential... when PA was re-made and VTOls came in, I was sure, they changed the way they work... and I truely believed it's gonna be finally great...

... and then it's all back to what is was before... too bad, can't wait, to leave Calypso to a real game planet :(.

Arcadia and Cyrene have exactly the same problem as Calypso - MA.

The vast mojority of complaints can be attributed to MA. The majority of questions were all for MA. Who hates talking to their customers and has to have information dragged out of them kicking and screaming as if every word caused them physical pain - MA.

Last edited:
Got a little annoyed with FPC/SEE, lack of descipline :p

Last edited:
¨you press it, no you press it, piss off Marco youre the boss you press it!!¨

I¨m pretty sure the delay is Marco and co. making sure (or at least trying to) they answer all the questions correctly with as little ambiguity as possible before throwing it out here like a lump of meat to us the ravinous pack of wolves waiting to pounce and devour every last word looking for screw ups!

I think its been ready for days but they are all stood round the pc arguing amongst themselves about who presses the send button! :laugh:

I¨m pretty sure the delay is Marco and co. making sure (or at least trying to) they answer all the questions correctly with as little ambiguity as possible before throwing it out here like a lump of meat to us the ravinous pack of wolves waiting to pounce and devour every last word looking for screw ups!

I think its been ready for days but they are all stood round the pc arguing amongst themselves about who presses the send button! :laugh:

So true, :)

But then again, those who say the truth have nothing to be scared of. :)

Some

I¨m pretty sure the delay is Marco and co. making sure (or at least trying to) they answer all the questions correctly with as little ambiguity as possible
I think that may be a bit too optimistic (written as an entry for the contest "Understatement of the year").

With the history of insinuating and vague posts from Marco, a habit that unfortunately now Hanne also has picked up, history dictates that the ambiguity of any communication from them will be maximized. Maximized vagueness, speculations, and completely unfounded insinuations is more likely what they are aiming for.

Let's see who's right, should they ever deliver the A's to the Q's.

Guys, guys... The whole thing is that you all have these fixed concepts of "ETA", "Days" and "Weeks", while forgetting that everything, including those are "dynamic" to MA/FPC/SDS/ABC/STD/CTD/BSOD/PEBKAC/FUBAR.

Guys, guys... The whole thing is that you all have these fixed concepts of "ETA", "Days" and "Weeks", while forgetting that everything, including those are "dynamic" to MA/FPC/SDS/ABC/STD/CTD/BSOD/PEBKAC/FUBAR.

:shots: :kos: :computer:

Trust not in what you read, but what you feel.

Use the force my children..... use the force to seek the answers you need.

I cant Kenobi.... I only sense a shroud of darkness.....

Yes my son... that is the dark side......

Status
Back