Q&A (Aug 06)

Status
Buying A Drink

Q ) When Can i buy a drink from a bar tender its getting very thursty after 9 months

Q) when are cult clothes shops going to have some clothes for sale again in hadershime

Q) why cant the weapon trader guns be put in to normall TT to stop inflated prices on auction

Q) When can we have individual space ships to take of from the space pads that are dotted around ( twin peaks ^ others have the ships ) when can we dump fuel in them and go fly.

Q) When is cnd domes going to double in size as more playera are joining

Q) when can more than 1 person sit on a cumfy sofa

q) can we have beds for the appartments as well please

Rony said:
Q: Is there any plan, in near future, to allow universe modification by non MA developers, eg. as it is happening in Second Life?

PS: Please ignore the question if it was already asked in previous posts.

EU is not open source, or? :confused:

Sal said:

You can get a bed, I saw a bed in an apartmen in these days. :confused:

Nimrodina said:

It does not matter. Giving an API does not require open source license stylee ;-)

Mayby they have already been asked.

1. Will the information on sales messages from shop keepers get as good as the ones from the auction system? Now you only see there is an item sold.

2. Will it be possible to sell armor sets as a whole in the (near) future?

3. Will there be a known bug list (with workarounds if there are such as the attachment bug and putting them in storage) which is updated to show when the solution will be implemented.

4. Will there be a rental system for weapons/armors/tools with automatic return after rental period.

5. Are there any plans to integrate something like team speak into the game for teams and socs? (This can be implemented without need of extra servers for the communication)

6. Will the eomon return to calypso?

7. Will there be more possabilities to create new (non-existing) mobs from DNA?

8. Will it in the (near) future be possible to customize the looks of you house i.e. adding an extra level/rooms? Or totaly build a customized house after your own design with parts available from crafters.

9. Will there be new mob attack forms like for instance fire breathing dragons, sound attacks from flying mobs? Requiring new armor types and mayby new defenisive skills.

10. Are there plans for more personal terminals? For instance a personal auction terminal?

11. Do the ultra rare weapons/FAP's still drop?

12. How is MA planning to make sure that a normal non miljonair person can still play the game?

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Q. Does Marco get upset by all the bloody whining?

Are there any plans to make storage containers more useful? For example - instead of having them stackable like the loot window, have allotted spaces for items, like the inventory?

Sarah said:
Q: When will the web interface for the ATM cards be available? You charge 10 PED fee for over-charging, but there is no way to check the current balance.

I second this question. I made a support case of it 27th of july. No answer yet.

Q: when can we expect answers to all these questions? :rolleyes:

kygon said:
Q: when can we expect answers to all these questions? :rolleyes:

I think that filtering out all those bullox questions is going to take some time :laugh:

Can we get something like a logbook all the transactions made with the pedcard would be recorded in? I would not mind paying over 100 PEDs for it since i am too lazy to write this kinda stuff down.

Platforms

q) Is entropia universe going to be ported to linux / playstation / xbox to allo w a bigger explansion to the universe.

Nimrodina said:
I think I am talking about embedding an open platform, eg. one new planet; this was done in Second Life, Etopia keeps spreading the word about. Imho it will fit MA bussines, so I am questioning near future development.

Sal said:

:confused:

bed2.jpg

bed1.jpg

Beds in Entropia: http://www.pe-wiki.info/Search.aspx?text=bed

More furniture: http://www.peauction.com/catlisting.php?id=43

Marco|MindArk said:
The next Q&A will have RULES! Oh, my. Replies will come take some time to compile...

lol see how hungry we all are for communication from MA? Hundreds of little baby birds with gaping mouths. Now drop us some bugs...er drop some bugs from the software and give us some tasty berries. :laugh:

Marco to make the best use of your time when you want to do a Q&A, why not make use of the community resources. We can prepare a list of questions first, rather than doing a free-for-all. We could post polls here on the submitted questions and then the top 10 could be given to you.

Marco|MindArk said:
The next Q&A will have RULES! Oh, my. Replies will come take some time to compile...

How about closing the thread for now and reopen it when you have some answers ready ;)

Good idea, MB.

Also, if anyone wants to compile the Q's and sort out the duplicates and the ones I obviously can't reply to (based on experience), I'd be greatful. =)

Marco|MindArk said:
Good idea, MB.

Also, if anyone wants to compile the Q's and sort out the duplicates and the ones I obviously can't reply to (based on experience), I'd be greatful. =)

I'll get on to that right away.

To make it fair for everyone and to ease your workload I will include the first question from each member only in the list, the first question is the thing that first came into mind, so most likely that's the most important the members would like answered.

Later maybe the members can have their other questions answered, but for now I just take the very first of each member.

Working on it now...

Status
Back