Q1:Will there be a diff in success btw lvl 0 and lvl 100

happy_hipster

Guardian
Jack Hipster Kimble
If two crafters have a QR100 BP, one a lvl 0 and one a lvl 100 in everything, and they make a run with 10thousand clicks, will they get about the same result, on average?

If two crafters have a QR100 BP, one a lvl 0 and one a lvl 0 in everything, and they make a run with 10thousand clicks, will they get about the same result, on average?

no they will not

Thank you for the response

I hope the question was clear enough. I do Crafting for Skills, and one of the common reservations is that they have the same % chance, so why let me do it?

I have told them that even though we have the same SR, since I have higher skills, I will get more Near Successes and fewer fails. Therefore, it makes sense to allow a higher level crafter do the run for you since it is more eco.

I think you are confirming this.

Thanks again,
-hip

I hope the question was clear enough. I do Crafting for Skills, and one of the common reservations is that they have the same % chance, so why let me do it?

I have told them that even though we have the same SR, since I have higher skills, I will get more Near Successes and fewer fails. Therefore, it makes sense to allow a higher level crafter do the run for you since it is more eco.

The answer was already known since you a) used 0 as one of the parameters and b) didn't mention the level of the BP, which is what the question should have been about. The question should have been are there any advantages to skill beyond the BP's requirements - e.g. if I'm level 20 and you are level 100, but the BP is level 5, would we get the same results? This is what people debate. Nobody is arguing that someone with 0 skills would get worse returns.

The question as you asked it had a fairly obvious answer, imo.

The level is inconsequential

If you looked at my rationalle, it is to advertise that even if you have the same SR, higher skills will get better results.

I am not positive of this. It could be that 95% is 95%, and it does not matter what level you are or what level the blueprint, if two people have 95% they have the exact same chances.

Or it could be that both will get the exact same number of successes, but the one with more skills will get fewer fails, or a larger return in successes and near successes, or both.

I am not interested in the skill gains. Only if I am actually providing help, or just using my mediocre level to trick people into letting me get the skill gains. I don't want to do that.

So let me state it this way:
If I tell a level 5 crafter that it is better to let a level 33 crafter click for him because my return would be better then his because of my level even though our SR is the same, is that honest?

Last edited:
Back