Quad-Wing Interceptor TEN-S for Sell

Society
Archangels.TTV
Shaman SYNshaman Lotus
unknown.png

It is now FULL TT and willing to sell alll V2 guns along with PM me offer here or on game

IGN: Shaman Lotus

So I'm sort of new but what's the difference to a regular quad? I guessing it's because it's unlimited? Or is there any other difference?

Thanks

So I'm sort of new but what's the difference to a regular quad? I guessing it's because it's unlimited? Or is there any other difference?

Thanks
It’s unlimited so if you blow your quads up often you can put this one in the repair terminal to restore its TT value instead of having to buy new ones for markup. Certainly not useful for regular planetside hunters or even occasional space wanderer but if you are a prolific space pirate or dog fighter then it might be good to you.
It has no other advantages over its L counterpart.

It’s unlimited so if you blow your quads up often you can put this one in the repair terminal to restore its TT value instead of having to buy new ones for markup. Certainly not useful for regular planetside hunters or even occasional space wanderer but if you are a prolific space pirate or dog fighter then it might be good to you.
It has no other advantages over its L counterpart.
Yes and that there is only 4 of them in the game right now and the event ends in a week or so

The event ends on the 24th of January.
like i said in a week or so sorry that i was at work so i was texting fast is 4 weeks from now there for 4 in game maybe more if people keep doing the drop ship and get lucky the world my never know

this is the new thing and yes i did and the 35k was a joke buyout the buy in was 15k and now that i have a 15k ped offer that wants me to but a bid out until the 8th of Feb now there is that post good luck if any one wants it by all means make a bid and well see who gets it

Back