NO ~ This Quad does not have a warp slot
yes ~ It's a super rare drop
yes ~ you can hunt space mobs and never have to buy another (L) quad ever again

unknown.png

OPENING BID : 15K PED

The last 8 Hours will be a stream over on Twitch.tv/Lord_shaski
last day for bidding with be Feb. 8th , 2022
you may post your bids here
Note: you Will have 24 hours to PM me if you win bidding to make a date and time for trade
after that if you don't make the trade a new post will be made for another time of bidding and end stream

Thank you
~Mr.Lotus~

As rare as it is, it's still only a Quad... :)

I'll start with 1500 ped.

4k for the rareness factor since 4 have dropped and possibly more to come.

How much space mob hunting would you need to justify this though? Ive done a little bit of mob hunting in my 18 months that I have been running quad. done about lvl 5 codex on each of the space mobs except the dropship, got shot down by smoke on my way to Monria many times. decayed 6TT from my quad all up. Save myself 6 ped in mark up over that period.. How fast are others killing their quads?

To me the saved markup is just a bonus, the main value comes from the "cool its Unlimited" factor, same as the Sleipnir.

? its my quad not rawrs LMAO ?
Just looks suspect that the bid was posted by a brand new forum account and that they bid way over the top of current bid out of no where. Many would call that a BS attempt at manipulation.

It is also rather suspicious that the reason attached to the 10k bid sounds like an advertisement, which is counter to the incentives of a bidder. Not saying it can't be a real bid, of course, but it is rather odd.

Not to mention his reason is invalid because you don't take TT loss from environmental damage. :D

Just looks suspect that the bid was posted by a brand new forum account and that they bid way over the top of current bid out of no where. Many would call that a BS attempt at manipulation.
that's because he never made a form acct and this is a form not the damn AH and some people troll so well find out what is sells for come feb.8th and if you watch my old streams on twitch you can see we are not the same person if you really want to make sure

Not to mention his reason is invalid because you don't take TT loss from environmental damage. :D
some times you do take dmg from the SS and calys SS does do like .30pec of decay if you dont know how to fly around it

It is also rather suspicious that the reason attached to the 10k bid sounds like an advertisement, which is counter to the incentives of a bidder. Not saying it can't be a real bid, of course, but it is rather odd.
yes super sus... don't bid on it let me have it.

Just stick it on auction with 4K sb, I’ll even pay your listing fee

F it it has sold im not doing this im not going to get PM'ed in game with BS saying this is a fake bid or rawrs my other acct just trying to get my bid up wean the opening offer was set to 15k if you don't like the price don't under ball it you would not do that on a UL first Quad -wing that sells for 35k with the same stuff as this one so im just not going to take anymore PM talking about this quad if you do pm about it then it will not get a response and if its more then one i will block you from ever PMing me again

Thank you
~Mr.Lotus~

Lol, ok gratz on sale. For what it’s worth I can confirm that rawr and lotus are individuals and not the same person.

Back