Question about looting vehicle inventory

Magix

Alpha
Hi all,

I just had a couple of quick questions:

1. If I put non-materials, non-mined resources, and non-cash in a vehicle's inventory, they will not be looted in lootable areas right?
2. Things like armor, faps and guns will not be looted?
3. Are the answers the same in space PK?

Also, in case somebody knows:
4. If a vehicle inventory item count or weight goes to yellow, does that have any effect on the vehicle's speed?
5. Does passenger weight affect ship speed?

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi all,

I just had a couple of quick questions:

1. If I put non-materials, non-mined resources, and non-cash in a vehicle's inventory, they will not be looted in lootable areas right?
2. Things like armor, faps and guns will not be looted?
3. Are the answers the same in space PK?

Also, in case somebody knows:
4. If a vehicle inventory item count or weight goes to yellow, does that have any effect on the vehicle's speed?
5. Does passenger weight affect ship speed?

Thanks in advance. :)

1. only stackables (excluding ammo for various tools & weapons, CLD) can be looted
2. not lootable
3. yep
4. nope
5. nope

One thing I just found out is you can't enter space from a planet with anything in your vehicles inventory.
I had guns and armour in my pitbull's inventory and guns and extra space thruster in my quad's inventory which I was flying into space from Calypso. I got a message that I couldn't enter space with anything in vehicle inventory. I emptied the quad's inventory but couldn't enter space until I emptied all my carried vehicles inventories. None of the items were Lootable stackables. :scratch2:

Back