Question: Question About PvPs

GalacticLord

Dominant
Society
Aussie Entropians
Dom GalacticLord Ination
Hey all!
I am a noob and have heard conflicting stories about PvP zones. Some say that only PvP 3 is looting, whereas others say that they all are. What is the truth?
If I walk into any PvP can I get looted?

You can only be looted in PvP3. In order to even go into PvP3 you need a anti-toxic shot (if you don't take one and try to enter you will die), so don't worry about accidentally wandering into an area where you will be looted.

Also, even in PvP3, only non-ammo-type stackable items can be looted. You will not lose: Clothing, weapons, armor, ammo, bombs, etc. You would lose: ore, ingots, skins, enmatter, molisk teeth, and so forth.

PvP3 and 4 are lootable..

You get warnings before you enter, and you cannot enter unless you buy and apply a shot from the tt.

No worry of accidental looting.

since the new VU- i have not notice anyone in PVP zone east of Akmuul, attacking anyone so far. i have been in there but the zone is Green LA and was not told that that is PVP 4 or not. i remember before VU 10 that i would not go in there much; but now i have no idea if that zone is the same PVP4

now On Eudoria where is the other pvp lootable zone?

pvp4, east of akmuul. Pvp 3, east of Aegis mound.

Both ARE lootable

* Yes, they are green zones on map. I found that an odd color choice too. No lootable zones are red.

Thank you all for that.
Just to make sure I have it straight, it is only the contaminated zones that are lootable...
Got it

Get a TP chip and you won't be so vulnerable. Gradivores drop nice ones quite often.

The light lower left on your radar chages to red when in PvP..all areas not just lootable ..and there are pockets all over the planet where PvP is tuened on but not lootable.

t

since the new VU- i have not notice anyone in PVP zone east of Akmuul, attacking anyone so far. i have been in there but the zone is Green LA and was not told that that is PVP 4 or not. i remember before VU 10 that i would not go in there much; but now i have no idea if that zone is the same PVP4

now On Eudoria where is the other pvp lootable zone?
East of Akmuul is lootable.. however immediate area around tp is non-pvp and you will enter general pvp area when you go any direction from teleport.. if you go East you might not even notice entering lootable since all you get is brief notice icon flashing..
pvp3 is south of echidna.. pretty big one too.. still wondering why MA put Lysterium ore into it.. world of difference between himi/niks/narc and lyst

Noise, announcing entering lootable zone, is easy to miss. Be carefull when moving around with active toxic shot

Back