Question for 711, activity on Planet Calypso Forum

Just a tiny bump, incase 711 wants to comment ;)

Rgds

Ace

PS i am willing to crunch numbers and post here if you want

While I am unwilling to disclose exact historical traffic metrics for EntropiaForum / PCF at this time, I can tell you that the long-term trend is upwards, both in terms of unique daily visitors as well as daily page views.

This is the case even considering temporary downswings experienced during the CryEngine2 conversion (VU 10) and other major recent EU happenings (i.e. FPC to SDS, EF transition to PCF, launch of new planets, space, etc.).

In other words, PCF is busier than ever before, and the trend of visitors and traffic is pretty steady upwards.

Hope this info helps.

I remember Entropiaforum having 35k alexa rank around 2008, now it is only 372k.

I remember Entropiaforum having 35k alexa rank around 2008, now it is only 372k.

I've never come across alexa rank before so it's hard to know how to assess the full meaning of that statistic. Probably relevant though is that PCF comes in at 80k. I'd guess EF and PCF are splitting traffic that used to be only EF.

I'd guess EF and PCF are splitting traffic that used to be only EF.

ya, and its a pain in the ass trying to keep up with all the different forums...

High Impact Search Queries for Planetcalypsoforum.com

1 peauction
2 men shaving
3 paysafecard to paypal
4 men shaving armpits
5 how to make money
6 buy ukash
7 design a signature for me

link

Back