Question. How do i know im doin it good?

Wotoro

Hatchling
emm okey just to be clear im gonna eat some of this ( ,.: ) haha.
how do i know if im doin it good?
cuz i been playing the game for like 2 years a guess and the best thing i kill is an "ore provider" without die, but i see other persons already killing better things.
Soo how do i improve in the game properly?

too many open things/questions here to answer this in a fully way....saw your El profile too (if wotoro is your ingame name too)....you only have a total of 100 ped globals in huntin...
you say you play for 2 years...but its not primarily the amount of time you play...its morely the peds you cycle--> more cycling-> more skills...
if you need a direction/guiding...you can ofc write me ingame then we can go in more details ...
gl on your journey,
Eddie

As Edward has stated, you need to cycle a lot more ped to see better results. After 2 years I was killing feffoids, atrox, maffoids, ambulimax so really if you cant kill these mobs by now, you need to up your skills and setup.

Well you are still playing after 2 years , I would say you are enjoying it.

That's a win.

I'm watching my partner, that's my trick to I know if I'm doing well. If the emotion is good, it means it's good.
Brilliant!
After following this advice my quality of life got improved dramatically in return.

Back