Question to Developer about Explosive bp

Dark11

Hatchling
Banned
There has been question for over 1 month by many players to devo and mindark team

Will explosive bp be balanced or not

I think comunity deserve answer

There has been question for over 1 month by many players to devo and mindark team

They are unbalanced?

they can't answer, would give away their big dirty secrets

Probability of this being an alt account. 100%

I received a nice long response on this subject from support because I was frustrated with how much ped I lost on them. I'm not going to post the whole support case here but it's funny how if you are extra pleasant in your support cases that you get a very quick and pleasant response. Ulf basically stated that balancing will be done in future on these BP. He also explained to me why I had such a high loss and honestly he was right on it was my own dumb fault. He said that I TT hundreds of thousands of peds in metal residue and I told him that at 101% it wouldn't have made a big difference on my tens of thousands in losses. His reply was that the game developers balance things all the time so what goes down in MU will most likely eventually go up. So if I would've been patient and held onto the metal residue I might have been able to recover most of my losses when the balancing is done. Live and learn I screwed up. So if you are crafting with explosive IV BP you will most likely get 95% return in long run which is what I averaged but you can lose peds very very fast. Hold onto all of your metal residue and hope that the MU comes back up :)

Back