Quick guide for non-depositors who dont want to sweat for a long time.

bcsegovia

1.Sweat until you have 20-50 peds , yes i know its going to be hard but its better then sweating all the time.
2.Check au for items you can get very cheap but sell for a much higher value.
3.Always wait till the last 10-5 mins before you bid.
4.Sometimes the seller will overbid if they dont profit , other times they will forget about it or be offline while auction finishes and you ca be lucky to get it.
5.If someone starts a bid war with you at the last minutes you can try win but you have to be sure you can make profit , otherwise just ignore it.
6.One of my friends made an acc and tried this quick guide after a month he ended up with 500peds on his ped card.

Tip for sweating : If you could get someone to get you to a place called "Nea´s Place" , or "Limnadian District" sweating area , that could be nice those 2 areas are some great sweating areas if you can get there.

Hope this helps ,and sorry for bad grammar.

Note : Just because my forum account is new that doesnt mean im a newbie , i just never so the need to create a forum account , also the reason this is in the N00bs cornes is because i couldnt firgure out how to post on the "guides" section.

Happy Trading :)

-Anonymous

Last edited:
Interesting first post.

Awsome...buy low sell high who would have thought!

Dont be so hard on him... Many need it spelled out to understand

Thanks for shareing

Dont be so hard on him... Many need it spelled out to understand

Thanks for shareing

Do you know anyone in person not knowing about this? Problem with trading is the same as with sweating: boredom

Yes its boredom if you look at it the hole time wich dont need.
You can check a few times a day.
And not everyone knows about this thats why i posted it.

Do you know anyone in person not knowing about this? Problem with trading is the same as with sweating: boredom

I know the world is flooded with idiots and fools...

I know the world is flooded with idiots and fools...

I take that as a "no". It's not unusual to thinlk of other people as idiots but it's also not right nor desirable.

I take that as a "no". It's not unusual to thinlk of other people as idiots but it's also not right nor desirable.

Ok, i guess you are right... There are no idiots.

This we call RESELLING ! A way you can go, but you will get bored soon, and may you don't get much friends, if they think you be a reseller.

Back