Quick Guide To Fruit and Natural Stone Markup

kosmos

Marauder
Society
Omnia
KosmosZ Zeas Aer
I am going to use papplon throughout this guide, but the information applies to all fruit and natural stones.

Taking a look at some papplon in a trade terminal machine (1000 to be exact) you can see its value is .01 ped (1 pec) according to MA, or .001 pec each. As shown below.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

To understand how much each fruit is worth you will want to look at the day,week, or monthly markup. For example looking at the markup below you will see 1 fruit (.001 pec) multiplied by the markup (120087%) is selling for 1.20087 pec per fruit

To understand how markup is calculated on auction lets take a look at this example.

The papplon opening bid was 7 ped , which is the 679 papplon (.00679 value, .001 * 679) multiplied by (103092.78%). The result will be 7 ped.

Lastly I want to discuss a common misconception. The sales column isn't the amount the fruit/stone is worth, but it is the volume of fruit/stone that was sold on auction.

Since fruit is worth 1 pec per 1000, 2.7 pec shown under sales would mean 2700 fruit were sold today, 23,900 for the week, and 152,000 for the month. I am referring to the picture below as a reference point.

and how is the markup calculated? Comparing the in-game numbers to peauction the prices can differ considerably

and how is the markup calculated? Comparing the in-game numbers to peauction the prices can differ considerably

peauction is only examining the strait auctions final sell prices without buyout.

i am sorry, but where did u get number 103092, 78% (markup value you chosen by yourself?) by which u multilplied 679 pcs of fruit?

Thanks a lot for answer

i am sorry, but where did u get number 103092, 78% (markup value you chosen by yourself?) by which u multilplied 679 pcs of fruit?

Thanks a lot for answer

Have a look at the screenshots... the numbers used are all in the scrennies.

Nice guide KosmosZ hehe keep it up :)

Last edited:

Thanks a lot for answer

I sense hostility from you for some reason :scratch2:

Random screen shots I took when I made the guide... Just click the pictures and it will explain alot.

Who said I was a manipulator?

I am trying to help the community. That really offends me. I don't see everyone stepping up to help give info to people to keep them from being ripped off. If you have nothing productive to say in a guide next time step off and spread your venom somewhere else please.

I sense hostility from you for some reason :scratch2:

Random screen shots I took when I made the guide... Just click the pictures and it will explain alot.

Who said I was a manipulator?

I am trying to help the community. That really offends me. I don't see everyone stepping up to help give info to people to keep them from being ripped off. If you have nothing productive to say in a guide next time step off and spread your venom somewhere else please.

This is what I was talking about when you do something nice and people go be rude about it thinking you're taking advantage of them or something.
When you make a guide with anything relating to market, you're a manipulator.
When you're healing, you must be taking advantage of them by skilling.
When you're TP running newbies but don't wanna set loot to stack-share (rather use most dmg takes all and tell everybody not to shoot) because you don't want some newbie to run off with your Korss, then you're taking advantage by trying to "steal loot".
It's crap, but you gotta put up with it sometimes :(

I apologize again, i was studying those pictures after i sent my message and found it:)

Thanks a lot and forgive me pls

Allo all,

That 0.00001 makes some loop in my mind :) I know, just two iterations but calculations are needed :) Thanx Kosmos, now I will try to read that kosmic numbers :) I wish ores have such prices :silly2:

Regards,

Net

nice guide kos, keep them coming please:p

thanks for your time making this guide. Plus rep to you.

thnx this was helpfull

Hi-I'm a new player(downloading now) but I wonder, does this formula apply to all items when selling/auctioning? I may want to craft, but I definitely want to sell what I find for the correct prices..thanks..

wery good post ty. +Rep to you...

Nice guide
The simplest way btw is to see mark-up, put stack in auction and increase value until u reach the mark-up that u choose;

it is not the first time when you make a great job like this,I want to thank you again for your time spent and also for your work:)

Back