quick question about esi's

Tyberius

Old
Society
Advantage
Tyberius TyMaxim Maximuss
I've never chipped skills in or out before... But have always been curious as to how it worked exactly. In the past ESI's had a TT value of 0 PED and I was under the impression that the more skill on the chip increased it's TT value to .99PED (aka a full chip w/ full skill 2k pts??)

Well my question is this w/ the new valued ESI system aka an ESI w/ 322 PED value does that now mean only 322 PED worth of skill or 322 skill points can be put onto that chip?? So therefore making the max amount of skill to be put on a 1250 PED chip only 1250 points?? And if that is the case, is MA now putting a price on our skills??

Or am I nuts and thats not how it works at all?? LOL either way it's cool I can take it and will graciously accept being corrected... Thanks in advance

yes the old chip at 0.99 carried around 1.9k skills if u had none in that category b4 and the more u put on the esi the higher the tt would be upto 0.99ped

about the 322 ped esi from wot i have seen that can carry about 6.5k skill or there about so and on the 1250ped esi u can have just over 10k skills tested by stryker

so no 1 ped on the esi is not = to 1 lvl

also an old 0.99 chip is know a 9.99 chip

hope this helps

Last edited:
Back