Quick Question.

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
I have been gone for a long time, the longest I've ever been away.
In fact the last time I was here was around 2013 Mayhem Event iirc.

I just wanted to ask, are EU's fundamentals still the same, since I was last here?

Doesn't seem to me like anything has really changed.
I no longer play EU, and not sure I'll come back either.

Just thought I'd pop in and say a little Hi before going back to where I was.

They removed hunting and mining but the fundamentals are still the same.
Not sure what change are you exactly waiting :scratch2:

They removed hunting and mining but the fundamentals are still the same.
Not sure what change are you exactly waiting :scratch2:

Economical - return fluctuation , is based on activity or being eco?

Profession - still trying to find markup, in mining, hunting etc.

Events - make you lose a lot of ped to participate in them.

The mechanics of the game, are still the same right?

basically the same, but less return
If it's less, then I'm glad I left and not around now. The reason I left in the first place was due to bad mining returns on the 80% side, when the patch before it was near 100%. Fuzzy bunny balancing.

If it's less, then I'm glad I left and not around now. The reason I left in the first place was due to bad mining returns on the 80% side, when the patch before it was near 100%. Fuzzy bunny balancing.

Mining returns have improved. But be cautious when amping, it's not necessarily the same return as unamped... that's been my observations lately anyway.

Mining returns have improved. But be cautious when amping, it's not necessarily the same return as unamped... that's been my observations lately anyway.
Might be for yourself only? If economics are the same then, for some this will not be true.

I was only ever using Lv2 amps. But I understand what you're saying.

Might be for yourself only? If economics are the same then, for some this will not be true.

I was only ever using Lv2 amps. But I understand what you're saying.

No, I'm basing this on my miners' performance which is pretty consistent between avatars on any given day. My own returns have not been good (mostly amping... see above).

No, I'm basing this on my miners' performance which is pretty consistent between avatars on any given day. My own returns have not been good (mostly amping... see above).
Ah yes I forgot, you are that Miner Entrepreneur. Ok thanks for your 2 pecs.

Then I guess the game hasn't changed since I left. It's still the same. Thank you for commenting.

Then I guess the game hasn't changed since I left. It's still the same. Thank you for commenting.

I thought I said that mining has changed. Actually, it changes quite frequently... on a daily and weekly basis.

I thought I said that mining has changed.
Speaking Overall. I understand mining returns overall have gone up. But overall the game has not changed, things fluctuate perpetually.

Speaking Overall. I understand mining returns overall have gone up. But overall the game has not changed, things fluctuate perpetually.

Yeah, no earthshattering changes, just loot adjustments. We do have a planet partner update coming maybe this week/next so might be some new stuff then. Oh, a couple changes now that I think about it... you can only summon claims once, and in PVP zones you can see who's in radar range by selecting "nearby" in FL.

I have been gone for a long time, the longest I've ever been away.
In fact the last time I was here was around 2013 Mayhem Event iirc.

I just wanted to ask, are EU's fundamentals still the same, since I was last here?

Doesn't seem to me like anything has really changed.
I no longer play EU, and not sure I'll come back either.

Just thought I'd pop in and say a little Hi before going back to where I was.

Don't know about your experience, but my experience - and been away some time also - is that the system is quite balanced still. Sometimes bad return rate 50%, sometimes good return rate 150%. So for me, in the end of each 10 runs the PED balance for me has been quite nice (meaning, not considerable losses, and sometimes nice returns). But then again, I do small runs each time, and when I get bad returns in a run I stop the hunting and only do it again the next day or several hours after.

Don't know about your experience, but my experience - and been away some time also - is that the system is quite balanced still. Sometimes bad return rate 50%, sometimes good return rate 150%. So for me, in the end of each 10 runs the PED balance for me has been quite nice (meaning, not considerable losses, and sometimes nice returns). But then again, I do small runs each time, and when I get bad returns in a run I stop the hunting and only do it again the next day or several hours after.

Thanks for your comment.

Back