Race tourney at the beach!!!

Bambuco

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Bambuco BAM Vuitrago
Hello EU community!!
Slap on your racing gear and get ready to kick up some sand!!!
:cool:Welcome to RACE TOURNEY AT THE BEACH!!:cool:

I'm holding an event on SAT July 17th at the bonfire by the beach. This race will be differ from other race events I've seen held here in the past. In this event instead of everyone racing at once it will be a 1v1 with the loser being eliminated until there is only one standing.

EVENT INFO
Location: (139064,88027) North East from Wet Wolf Creek almost to the end of the map.
Date: Saturday July 17th 2010
Time: 2100 MA time

PRIZES
1st place: 100 PEDs +1
2nd place: 10 PEDs +1
3rd place: 4 PEDs +1
all other racers: 1 PED

HOW TO SIGN UP:
If you would like to take part on the race please see me in game (always at City of Dreams) and trade me 1PED which you will get back along with the extra PED for participating. Once the PED is traded I will place your name in this thread as a "RACER".

RULES:
You must be the owner of the vehicle, meaning your name should be displayed when my mouse cursor rolls over it. I will be taking snapshots and video of the vehicles crossing the finish line and will have someone else posted at the starting line as well. ONLY the names I have written down will get the 1PED for participating in the race and I WILL NOT give any prizes outside of the beach so please stick around until the end of the party. At the finish line the 2 vehicles need to finish separated not overlapping each other. My avatar will be in the middle of the finish line one vehicle should pass by my left and the other by my right depending on the side your vehicle was at the starting line. The racers will criss-cross each other meaning if you start on your right you will finish to your left (my avas right) and vice verse. If the winning driver finishes on the wrong side a REDO will be issued, if that same driver was the loser then NO REDO is necessary. Any ties will be redone after all the races on that round are done. The winner of each race is the first to cross the line on their proper side no matter what happens along the way.

EVERYONE is welcomed to spectate the race and to participate in the bonfire after party ;)

The PEDs will be awarded after the bonfire after party where I will capture some scenes for a video I'm currently working on. Im aiming for a total of 8 racers no more no less. I will post all the participants names on the list below.

THANK YOU EU COMMUNITY!!! First event I've ever held so please be kind to me! ;)

BAMBUCO "BAM" Vuitrago

RACERS!
1. Erik EP Polsean
2. Majandi Majandi Dale

3. Gustav Malasuerte Sagitta
4. Jake Tiny Sully

5. Deck Full Of Jokers
6. Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze

7. Amos Laban Naftail
8. Mdew Nick Nut

Last edited:
Bumping this up.

Hey, it's a FREE tourney and an opportunity to win 100 PED for current Rocktropian players/visitors ;)

Woot great event bam :)

SIX spots left for the tourney!! PM me here to meet in game to register.

id like to join in this event but i'm off up to Scotland (fort william) on sat morning so i don't know if ill be able to get on-line :(

id like to join in this event but i'm off up to Scotland (fort william) on sat morning so i don't know if ill be able to get on-line :(

:( Oh man!! It starts at 2100 MA time

TWO more spots everyone!!

Last edited:
One more!

C'mon everyone! ONE more spot left!. Everyone wins in this FREE racing event!

All spots are filled for this race now!! THANK YOU!

Racers PLEASE read the rules carefully and GL to all participants! :yay:

Results will be posted after.

RULES:
You must be the owner of the vehicle, meaning your name should be displayed when my mouse cursor rolls over it. I will be taking snapshots and video of the vehicles crossing the finish line and will have someone else posted at the starting line as well. ONLY the names I have written down will get the 1PED for participating in the race and I WILL NOT give any prizes outside of the beach so please stick around until the end of the party. At the finish line the 2 vehicles need to finish separated not overlapping each other. My avatar will be in the middle of the finish line one vehicle should pass by my left and the other by my right depending on the side your vehicle was at the starting line. The racers will criss-cross each other meaning if you start on your right you will finish to your left (my avas right) and vice verse. If the winning driver finishes on the wrong side a REDO will be issued, if that same driver was the loser then NO REDO is necessary. Any ties will be redone after all the races on that round are done. The winner of each race is the first to cross the line on their proper side no matter what happens along the way.

Like this?
race.jpg

Any of the racers want to see the terrain they are going to race on?! Juts look for me and ask to see the race track for the comp! I will try my best to go with with you to the beach and show you the exact starting point and finishing line so u could get familiar with the terrain. :D

Open spot!!

An opportunity just opened up for some lucky player out there to win 100 PEDs!! The number one slot is available once again due to a RL event :cool:

Last edited:
ROCKtropia Racing Club

I was informed by Marius last night that now you can take a screenshot of yourself participating in this racing event to qualify for a membership in the exclusive ROCKtropia Racing Club!! :cool: C'MON! we got 6 more hours and ONE spot left!

At the beach!

We are at the BEACH!! COME JOIN US!!! :yay::yay:

Watching this race made me wanna buy a vehicle now :D .... hhmm.... should I buy an OA-104 or a Valk... ?! :computer:

:laugh:

Fun race competition to watch ALL.

Gratz to the winners!

Great event Bambuco. lots of fun :thumbup::thumbup:

Back