Radar bugged?

Zorander

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Getheniel Will Zorander
Some creatures and other players are either not showing up on my radar or the dots are the wrong color (had an exarosaur as a green dot earlier). Anyone else seeing this or is my computer on drugs?

Some creatures and other players are either not showing up on my radar or the dots are the wrong color (had an exarosaur as a green dot earlier). Anyone else seeing this or is my computer on drugs?
I’ve seen this a time or two. When it happened I asked on discord and learned an older player sees it occasionally also.

Did you leave any instance before this issue ?

It happen to me one or two time in a month.
Last one was after joining a hunter to heal in Crystal Palace and last week it was after TPing with a chip a land of calypso.

Most of the time, part of surrounding mob and green dont show on radar.

Its always corrected after TPing or dying, no need to relog.

Been playing (on and off) since the cryengine update and never seen this before, I wasn't in any instances, I TP'd and died several times and it persisted. We'll see if anything has improved when I log in today.

Have experienced this bug many times in the past few months. Never noticed it before. My guess is it’s related to the recent lag issues that appeared around the same time.

Several months ago near the Archipelago I had red dots sort of blinking and the closest two or three punies not showing up at all... That felt weird. Back then I knew already that others had that happening, too.

Had this bug a few times in last months.
Today latency kept going through the roof, 1200 msec+, relog solved it for a short time.
radar behaving very odd, no mobs at times, and also I kill mob and different dot on radar furthest away changes colour.
Gave up hunting as unbearable and teleported to twin peaks, tried to move stuff to storage to be informed "you are dead"..

Back