Radio Arkadia Launch Date Revealed

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Radio Arkadia Official Launch Date

Soooo Fishface had to go away for the weekend working, and he put me in charge. He said that I had to make all the decisions and whatever I say goes... Sooooo

:vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire:

I've decided that enough is enough! I HAVE to be on air for Halloween, it's like Christmas to me. So while he's busy at work I've been busy making arrangements.

We will be launching with a Halloween Party at Archman's haunted apartment October 31st from 2100- till whenever .
(a big thank you to Archman for giving us permission to launch at his spoooooooooooky place)

We will have some prizes. Some people have donated to a prize pool.

EFA on behalf of Sakuba has given us 3, one month subscriptions to their daily warp service

Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey and the Benevolence soc has donated a bunch of party prizes ranging from
faps, weapons, clothes.

I will keep this space for any other prizes donated (and thank you very much to those that have donated to our launch party)

Come in costume, come and celebrate Halloween RadioArkadia.com style.

It's been a long time in coming. And really, Fishface should of put me in charge ages ago.. we would of already been launched!! Men, they are such procrastinators.

Hope to see you there.... but shhhhhhh don't tell Fishface until Monday :p

Archman's haunted apartment can be found here: Celeste Harbor North 16 level 1 on Arkadia.
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Halloween is my fav day! :)

Of course I will be there! :)

Now to figure out what I'm going to wear for a costume - maybe come as me that should be scary enough... :)

Good luck with the launch guys, am sure you are going to have great success !! And yes RavenJade you are right, if you want it doing quickly and efficiently do it yourself :p

HHHHhhheeeEEEeeyyYYYyyy...are you trying to say that my djing skills are scarey? Launch will be a blast, hoping for a good turn out

oh and.... :poke: give me some candy

updated original post with prizes up for grabs for the launch party.

I took a peek in where Radio Arkadia party going to be at Archman's place. So awesome! :D

Have my costume that I will be wearing :)

See all you rockers there :cool:

You sneeeeaaky Little Vampire Princess. (fml)

To save you having to right click and look at estates to find building number 16::eyecrazy:

When you arrive to Celeste North Harbor look for black letters on blue background "AFN SURPLUS".
It has military green camouflage theme below the store sign.
That store is bottom level of building 16 and Archman's apartment is floor 1.

Keep checking back on this Radio Arkadia launch announcement for updates on the awesome prizes being given away FREE during the Radio Arkadia launch party!
:yup:

Checked it out last night. Archman's done an awesome job decorating his apartment. Don't know if he did it just for the launch party or not, but it is the bomb. You gotta see it! Can't wait for the party!

Less then 2 hours to Radio Arkadia launch!! :yay: :yay:

Be here to watch the birth of rock as it should be!! :cool: :beerchug: :cheer::clap:

Back