Random generated instances

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Example:
You give your beacon to enter a ship bigger than the mothership. There are lets say 5 floors and each floor can be like 5 different levels. And like 5 different mobs and then random Boss at the end. You go to every floor with televator or something and don't know what exactly will be the level and what kind of mobs you will fight.

Example:
You give your beacon to enter a ship bigger than the mothership. There are lets say 5 floors and each floor can be like 5 different levels. And like 5 different mobs and then random Boss at the end. You go to every floor with televator or something and don't know what exactly will be the level and what kind of mobs you will fight.

So you want beacons back(only little bit enhanced) :D?

It can be done for caves, open areas, to change just part of the zone.
No mather if it is beacon or golden key or rotten bananas you pay to enter.
Most important thing is each time you have to walk different way and may be even change armor and/or weapon depending on what you see inside. The clock is running out and you wander to turn left or right :scratch2: to use Gremlin or Angel :scratch2:
Little more replayability if you wish.

I'd rather see something like that avaible from tt where i can choose which level and which mobs i fight. sorta like a temp private LA, until the timer runs out. instance/beacon style loot, as in chests containing the stuff rather then the creature themselves.

Back