Random Orb thing

Society
Full Spectrum Looters
Cobalt Bismuth DiNozzo
Today I was just cruising around PA, and I found this.

I have no clue what it is. And it seems no-one else can see it.

Looks like a failed ME or something.

randomorbthing.png

Well I don't see anything as you never posted a picture of it... What is it again :scratch2::confused:

i see nothing =/

Hmmm I was going to say the same thing as Rufen, guess the mystery object doesnt want anyone else to see it, guess your just "special" DiNozzo. :eyecrazy:
On a similar note, I have seen some odd items floating in mid air, maybe dropped before the area was redesigned and the land lowered. After the patch, there were several textures between PA and the old swamp camp mid-air, I found them when my VTOL hit them and stopped dead in its tracks. :eek:

Today I saw a striped carpet above the trade center building in twinpeaks, maybe its for a release of ummmm flying carpets, then again maybe not. :laugh:

...On a similar note, I have seen some odd items floating in mid air, maybe dropped before the area was redesigned and the land lowered. After the patch, there were several textures between PA and the old swamp camp mid-air, I found them when my VTOL hit them and stopped dead in its tracks. :eek:

Today I saw a striped carpet above the trade center building in twinpeaks, maybe its for a release of ummmm flying carpets, then again maybe not. :laugh:

Those items are debris that Oberon leaves in his wake.

Those items are debris that Oberon leaves in his wake.

what i thought too, to think that when an area is re-worked, objects are still left behind....

Back