Random PM from random people asking me to stop my mining log🤔

as an active miner in the mining community. and someone who "does well" in this game. I fully support your mining log! I think it's great to see other returns tt wise.
honestly at the end of the day. 95% of people who would take up mining because of your log don't have the willpower to do it for more than a week. they will either get bored or go bankrupt from not understanding the fundamentals of the game at its core....

I've been playing for almost 2 years now and people who have been playing for 10years+ look like noobs to me because they never tried to learn the core mechanics of the game. (not saying I'm good at the game by any means tho I'm still a noob, who just profits off other people who are more noob than I am)

I used to mine a lot and I don't think people understand what mining entails.
I stopped mining when I was actually happy about my returns and after s redraw I realized I was making less than 1$ an hour.
I was happy to make money, but the making of money made me enjoy it less and it started feeling like a chore.

I even started dreaming about mining places IRL.
Even now that I returned I don't think about mining ever again. Sure I will lose in hunting, but I actually realized that it is better to lose a little money and have fun than make a little money and feel bored.

I think this is what happens to many successful players and ubers too. Unless you're slightly autistic you don't play this game to make money. You might play with the pretense of investing or making money, but that is just a psychological trick you play on yourself.

Someone that would PM you is prolly not making money or maybe a little. You don't share anything useful. Unless you start sharing locations and times of spawns I don't think that any serious miner would care.

People who have been playing for 10years+ look like noobs to me because they never tried to learn the core mechanics of the game. 95% of people who would take up mining because of your log don't have the willpower to do it for more than a week. they will either get bored or go bankrupt from not understanding the fundamentals of the game at its core.
"People who have been playing for years act like noobs because they never tried to learn the core mechanics of the game. This is why 95% of people in Entropia go bankrupt, from not understanding the fundamentals of the game at its core"

Truth and this is certainly the underlining quote of Entropia! :D

Ps: adding this quote to my signature!

Last edited:
Monkeys like that encourage me to start mining again. After all, competition stimulates business... :sneaky::cool: Apart from that: If you only make a profit when there are only a few mountain farmers on the road, then they will go under when there is a lot of competition.... What NOOBS..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just keep going with your Mining Log and ignore such freaks. I wish you much luck! Happy HOFing!!

Back