Ranged Damage Assessment

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
:) My target was last night, but due to a faux pas in my skilling emphasis, it was deferred to tonight :/

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Using an ml35 without having RDA? :eek: That might hurt the pocket a bit more than normal. :X Grats either way, matey!

Well done AkiranBlade - this is the one I am hunting for at the moment.

Skills? :)

GolGotha said:
Using an ml35 without having RDA? :eek: That might hurt the pocket a bit more than normal. :X Grats either way, matey!

I knew it was going to cost, bu I wanted the skills fast, in the long run, I reckon it will make it cheaper for me. Still get heaps of skill of it. That and the Maddox IV :)

safara said:

I didn't take a snapshot of my skills when I got it. But I put them into wiki after I finished my nights hunting

nice work, and a nice new skill for you :)

Good job! Gratz to you!

I'm getting closer by the day, but it will still be a couple months I think before I get there.

Yeah well I'm kind of cheating by using an uber rifle with uber amp and hunting higher end mobs (well, higher maturity Longus at least.)

Longus are complete skillcows :), even the youngs are good to skill on even with a mk2 :)

Gratz :)

Now Shoo Fly

Stryker said:
Now Shoo Fly

lol I meant to ask last night, but what does this mean??? :)

Also, when I left you last night, I tp'd into Atrax park, whacked a couple of stragglers and global'd again lol!!!

AkiranBlade said:
But I put them into wiki after I finished my nights hunting

Thank you :)

Shoo Fly basically means "go away", but when you throw a ;) on the end it lightens the meaning :)

Back