*Rant*

Redfrog

Hunting nekkid since VU 9.0
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Molly 'Red' MacGuire
Ok, I'm now officially pissed off!

Two months ago I ran a few n00bs to the usual first couple of TPs - Billy's, Orthos, Phoenix and Zychion - and accepted one, who seemed to have the right attitude, as a disciple.

For the past two months I haven't seen him online at all, and I play at all sorts of different hours. I was on earlier, went out to collect the kids from their mother's, log back in and I've been kicked as a mentor. Bloody charming!

What is the bloody point of spending time, effort, and PEDs trying to help out someone who behaves like this? I can only assume that he decided to stay away from the game until he thought I'd forgotten about him, now that he's richer by 22 pecs worth of Pixie Arms :rolleyes:

Hmm, i thought the time limit to kick a mentor was like 2 days or something...not 2 months....

:scratch2:

Hmm, I thought the time limit to kick a mentor was like 2 days or something...not 2 months....

:scratch2:
I believe it goes on skill gained, not on time spent as a disciple.
Once you get over a certain %age, then you can't kick or be kicked.
Is there a time limit?

yep well this hit happens mate

i mean think about it the bloke maby only spent under 30h ingame and at different times than you , you might think you were on all the time it's just unfortunate that your disiple wasn't hence the kick

this is why i stoped mentoring myself cuz of alot of time waisted

thow i will pick up the odd new player from billys as it shows they already got there and might be interested in playing more :scratch2:

Back