FYI: Rapture of Rebellion looking for more members

Pricey

Provider
Society
RoR
Solcar Pricey Lazroc
ror2small.jpg

Rapture of Rebellion, an international society, consists of members from beginner level to players with over 200k skill points. Our soc goal is to provide a laid back, supportive, drama free environment for open minded adults.

Along with a strong commitment to having fun in EU, most of our members have busy lives outside the game. Despite this, we’ve been ranked on Entropia Tracker in hunting, mining, and crafting for most of our two year history. With all the game changes and bad economy, only a handful of soc’s outside the top 50 have managed to maintain this activity level. Needless to say, we‘re quite proud of this achievement .

We have about 20-30 soc mates who log in each month, with knowledgeable members playing all hours throughout the week. We enjoy keeping the society large enough to always have someone on, but not so crowded that it’s hard to get to know each other or have a conversation on soc chat.

Between mining, missions, and time zone differences, we don’t do a ton of team hunts, but all of us enjoy occasionally getting a group together to take down large creatures with our best gear. All members enjoy fair item splits.

Ideally, we are looking to expand by 10-15 quality gamers in the coming months. We love beacons and plan to do a ton of them when they return. We’d love to welcome a group of people from an existing soc, and would definitely consider sharing leadership positions if everyone can mesh together well. Of course, freelancers are always welcome.

Please drop a pm or post in this thread if interested.

Newbies must be accompanied by a mentor, and children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian

P.S. We have a private forum on EF and a ventrillo server.

Hope to welcome you soon to our Society

Solcar Pricey Lazroc :woot:

Good luck with your recruitment Pricey :wtg:

:yay:

To put it short:

We're a bunch of nice guys and gals enjoying the EU experience.

I want to apply. Just in terminal?

I had 3 days visit in RoR when I had my soc hopping spree, and gotta say:
That's one cool bunch :cowboy:

A big welcome to RoR for Simon God Adebisi and Chris Tohrin Tuber:yay::yay::yay:

Good luck on your recruitment :D I've known Pricey for almost as long as I've known EU; I'm sure you wouldn't be dissappointed in this soc :D

Bump! We have a very fun and different group of people, and always have something going on. Axe Murder Mondays, originally made by RoR members that started in the Rat Pack, is just a fun time when we load up on low damage melee weapons and go attack stuff as a group.

We also have Soap Opera Tuesdays, where we reveal love triangles, diabolical plans, love children, and secret plots for llama farms (yep, it happened).

PM one of us or find us in game. We're a chatty group and we love meeting new people!

Made some recruitment posters :)

Enjoy

I did only have Paint and Word at hand, so you have to live with the quality.

If I weren't already a RoRer, I would like to become one now :yay:

Nice post!!

RoR welcomes Floyd Stagger Stash and Andreea Bad Girl :yay:

Bump!

TY Eora for that ;)
Welcome to the new members that have joined since the posting and GJ Nirfu on recruitment posters, made me LOL

TY Eora for that ;)
Welcome to the new members that have joined since the posting and GJ Nirfu on recruitment posters, made me LOL

Sharing some LOLs is allways nice.:D

Bump for RoR. I only know Lilac but she's awesome so GL recruiting folks :)

Please do come and join us. Nice hunts and terrific folks.

Kat

bedtime bump for a group o' nice folks ;)

good luck in the recruiting :D

As one of the RoR noobs (a month or so) you will NOT find a more friendly/helpful bunch ANYWHERE! :guide:

I RoR now!

I joined RoR yesterday and so far they are super nice friendly and helpful. And just a slightly twisted sense of humor... okay, more than slightly... no wait... thats me, not them.

AnyHooooow...

Great folks!

I joined RoR yesterday and so far they are super nice friendly and helpful. And just a slightly twisted sense of humor... okay, more than slightly... no wait... thats me, not them.

AnyHooooow...

Great folks!

Welcome. I'm out in the Real World so I can't shake hands in there. But I promise I will do as soon as I can log in. Big welcome 2 u.

Im in RoR, now go apply.

BUMP.

This nice & friendly Soc can still use a few nice members.
Hurry while space lasts :)

A big RoR welcome to Zee Zlam Zlaminski, Little Kaaja Rock, and Saphire of Dark!

Also: we've missed a few applications at the soc terminal lately....

it's very important to drop a PM to Pricey or myself if you want to get into the soc... we don't exactly live at the soc terminal, ya know:)

Welcome Isaac Graivitron Newt and Boranin jorb Jorbivosky to RoR!

and there are still a few empty spots to fill. Hurry before they are taken :yay:

Back