Selling: rare Ascension M set + matching coat UL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shaun117

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon
Putting my hard earned set of Male Ascension + coat up for potential sale.

took me personally 175 hours of content creation -streaming to be awarded this set from next island-
set stats aren't the best but paired with decent plates and with adequate skills -hp/evader- you will be surprised how far this set takes you i use it on alot of mobs.
i believe its the only item in game with the brawler skill buff

due to its rarity and what it took for me to get it and its incredible style the price on the set + matching coat is

Sold for 10500ped.

items of possible trade interest are

Strikehammer
Desert stalker/ jungle stalker
Zorra Hk
Jaguar M set
Adj jaguar m set
Adj boar m set
Liakon M set
Lion/Tiger Set

feel free to send item offers via pm.
will be locking this thread to keep it clean any interest feel free to pm me.

index.php

Last edited:
Bump it up, had some offers come through nothing worth while yet. I posted 15k buyout i do expect it to go for less but i posted that as a no questions asked heres the set price 😂 there hasnt been a sale of this set yet and the market value is yet to be decided so its anybodys guess.

Bump it up

Bump it up

bump it up

Bump it up

Female 6/7 set sold yesterday for +7500 buyout, this is a complete male set and also comes with matching coat. Bump it up

Bump it up. Recieving offers in the 8-10k mark, alittle low personaly, first decent offer above 10k will most likely snag this awesome set

Bump it up, multiple female sets now up for sale for avg +10k, add abit for male set markup as usual and coat, my estimate it will sell for around +12k-+13k

Reduced price, recieved a few offers between 8-10k but to me its worth more so if i cant get 12k for it i will keep it.

Added a couple more potential armor trades

Bump it up, female set sold a couple days ago for 9.5k, my price of 12k for a complete male set with matching coat is right on price.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back