"Rare" loot section

Nik-Elas

Prowler
Negolas
Not sure where to post this but I think someone needs to sort out what's "Rare" and not on EL. Feels like there are one or two pretty rare items per page rest is this flesh, aquatic gland and similar shit which can't be rare if it drops so often.
index.php

Has nothing to do with EL.
EL just shows what EU considers rare loot (rare loot HoFs).

This is part of the event on Cyrene right now, you gotta loot one of these things to stand a chance to win a booth. Apparently, there's a lot of competition so these things are dropping more frequently that they do usually.

Aha ok, had no idea. Thanks for clarifying but I'm sure you could still remove the shit from the rare loot section if you wanted to😏

EL just records what the ticker says. Sure you can remove certain entries if you really wanted to but then it would be a an inferior database. Why should the accuracy of the information be at the determination of what a certain player deems worthy or not to make the list?

Would be nice if next to Profile Overview, Favourite Mobs, Discoveries... there was a button for Rare Loots so i can see on my Profile what rare items i got over time

I would add next to rare items looted it gave you the mob it was probably looted from. This can be manually determined by looking at the timestamp of the rare loot against the timestamp of what that avatar was hunting at that time. This could easily be automated.

Worth to list them and bump this?

Back