Selling: Thread Closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
New year, new me! Out with the old - in with the new!
Yep, it's that time again... That time that so many players have grown tired of seeing every year... That time to start ditching old and unfinished projects, free up some cash, and push forward on my next big adventure. So here is that rare opportunity to own some of these fine items - some of them on the market for the first time in years! I'll try to spruce up the sales pitches to make them more entertaining, but for now I'm just going to throw some stuff up there.

Master Guard Spiked Club, Tier 9 - Reassigned to Trader
One-shot nearly anybody ingame with this Epic PvP weapon, I believe this to be the highest tier Master Guard Spiked Club in the game, dealing a whopping 428 max damage per swing fully enhanced with the current largest melee amp. When MindArk adds ArMatrix melee amps, there is potential for even higher max damage per swing! Make me a compelling offer and it's yours.

Master Guard Spiked Club, Tier 6 - Reassigned to Trader
If you can't quite afford the tier 9 but you still want to wreck people in PvP this is the mace for you. Invest some time into grinding with it and you'll have your very own tier 9 in no time!

Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 7, Tier 6 - No Longer Available
Are you looking for a practical grinding tool with some PvP kick to it? With an armor-penetrating cold attack dishing out 224 max damage/shot fully enhanced and amped, this weapon provides an edge in PvP battles. Excellent for self defense in PvP as well as providing supporting fire in fights against those difficult-to-kill avatars, this chip is a sure bet. In addition to being an excellent PvP weapon, it easily lasts for many hours during those long grinds. It could pay for itself in just a few Mayhem seasons farming strongboxes!

Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 5 - No Longer Available
You want to get into Cryogenics but don't have the balls for the chip above? I've got you covered! I don't remember what mob I looted this from but it's been sitting in my inventory for over a year. Make me a fair offer and it's yours!

Letomie DNA Parts - No Longer Available
Letomie Fossil Backplate: x2
Letomie Fossil Eyelense: x2
Letomie Fossil Teeth: x2
Are you looking to get into the Land Area business and hoping to create your own DNA for a mob nobody else has? Or are you just another manic land area owner who reinvests your LA taxes into more and more DNA parts you're never going to use? You're in good company! Make me a compelling offer and it's yours.

ML-45, Tier 5 - SOLD
Want to get into sniping in PvP4? It's a lucrative activity! Are you tired of being sniped in PvP4? Then show 'em you're not messing around and throw some lead back at 'em!
Make me a fair offer and it's yours.

Isis LR-53 Modified, Tier 9 - No Longer Available
A consistent winner in Mayhem category 3, I made a boatload of PED renting this baby out the first two Mayhems I owned it. Unfortunately I got lazy! I quit renting it out and so the cash flow stopped. Don't make the same mistake, get off your fat ass and rent this baby out every Mayhem! The gun can literally pay for itself in one year of Mayhem competition rentals! Send me a compelling offer today.

Mayhem Harness (F) and Mayhem Gloves (F) - SOLD
That's right - UNLIMITED! Okay, so I started a project and gave up on it. So what! I do it all the time. Ah well... Pick up where I left off, use the parts to fill in the gaps of your own Christmas tree set, or combine it with (L) Mayhem armor parts to build your uber armor set. Or hell! Resell the pieces for all I care. So long as I'm happy with the sale price I don't care what you do with it once it's yours.

Omegaton A204 Hypercharged - SOLD
So you bought a big pew pew that goes "firin' da lazars!!" and you wanna give it a little more "oompf" without paying markup on ArMatrix amps every day. This is your solution! 32 damage, 78.9 efficiency, and it's UNLIMITED! What more could you ask for? Send an offer and give this piece a new home today!

Melee Trauma Amp 6, Improved - SOLD
So you picked up a Strong Claw and you want to push your efficiency to boost your returns? Say no more! Here is your solution. 28 damage, better dmg/PEC than traditional variant, and a ful 5.2% higher efficiency rating! Make me a compelling offer and boost your TT returns today!

Fast Aid Pack, Modified, FEN Edition, Tier 3 - No Longer Available
This FAP is legendary. One of the highest heal/sec FAPs ingame, this FAP offers 207 heal on every single click when fully enhanced. It also offers significant efficiency, at over 100 heal/PEC, offering significant cost savings vs armor and other ingame FAPs. It is also a "skill boosted" FAP, offering tremendous skillgains vs the traditional Mod FAP variant. This FAP offers one of the most economical paths to unlocking Scientist and Doctor, as well as economically skilling them up. I will only sell if I receive a highly compelling offer.

Vampiric Cloak of Vitality, (F) - SOLD
It's uglier than f*ck and you can't wear a coat with it, but it does give you +12 HP. I also want an unreasonable sum of PED to let it go, but if you're desperate you can have it at top dollar.

More to follow! I just got tired of looking through storage.

Last edited:
Received great interest on some items.
Sale pending on the Improved Trauma 6.

You make the greatest posts! even if the subject matter is completely un relevant at the time for me its a pleasure reading it anyway.

Last edited:
Are the Animal Parts all that is required to put it on a LA. And does any LA currently have that mob?

Also there are no prices for anything.

Are the Animal Parts all that is required to put it on a LA. And does any LA currently have that mob?

Also there are no prices for anything.

A land area must be populated with a completed DNA. Animal parts are components to a DNA recipe. Calypso DNA recipes are not explicitly labeled (as Arkadian DNA recipes are), and most people who know the recipes keep them as carefully guarded secrets. I do not know the recipe for Letomie, nor have I done extensive research to attempt to figure it out.
The last time I checked (1-2 years ago) the only LA which has Letomie DNA was formerly owned by Deathifier, who is no longer with us, and therefor the land areas he formerly owned are inactive.

A land area must be populated with a completed DNA. Animal parts are components to a DNA recipe. Calypso DNA recipes are not explicitly labeled (as Arkadian DNA recipes are), and most people who know the recipes keep them as carefully guarded secrets. I do not know the recipe for Letomie, nor have I done extensive research to attempt to figure it out.
The last time I checked (1-2 years ago) the only LA which has Letomie DNA was formerly owned by Deathifier, who is no longer with us, and therefor the land areas he formerly owned are inactive.
So the DNA set is incomplete for putting a mob on your LA?

EDIT: I am just trying to clarify what it is I would be purchasing. A mob ready to go or only part of the recipe. Because you said the recipe isnt labeled and is guarded, so it seems fair to ask if I would be buying the kit and kaboodle or just most of it.

Last edited:
So the DNA set is incomplete for putting a mob on your LA?

EDIT: I am just trying to clarify what it is I would be purchasing. A mob ready to go or only part of the recipe. Because you said the recipe isnt labeled and is guarded, so it seems fair to ask if I would be buying the kit and kaboodle or just most of it.
Sounds like you get the kit, but the kaboodle is up to you.

Sounds like you get the kit, but the kaboodle is up to you.

Correct. I have never created a DNA before, and therefor my knowledge on the specifics of how it is formulated is very limited. What I do know is that, in addition to animal parts, DNA fragments are involved, and a refiner is used to execute the creation of DNA. I am at a place in my life in which my time is very limited, and what time I do have is very precious to me. Consequently I am very sparing in how much time I personally put into Entropia.

What I know is more eyes are needed then the other components

Correct. I have never created a DNA before, and therefor my knowledge on the specifics of how it is formulated is very limited. What I do know is that, in addition to animal parts, DNA fragments are involved, and a refiner is used to execute the creation of DNA. I am at a place in my life in which my time is very limited, and what time I do have is very precious to me. Consequently I am very sparing in how much time I personally put into Entropia.
I have all the different dna pieces in decent qty's so I just wanted to know if this was all the remainder of the parts. LIke I think an Atrox Eye is the really valuable part of the recipe for an atrox dna and all the other parts are worthless without it.

I have all the different dna pieces in decent qty's so I just wanted to know if this was all the remainder of the parts. LIke I think an Atrox Eye is the really valuable part of the recipe for an atrox dna and all the other parts are worthless without it.

As far as I know, these are the only Letomie parts that have ever been discovered. That said, all investors have failed to figure out the dna recipe aside from Deathifier many years ago.

It seems that these are all the tough parts to get, but nobody really knows what’s missing.

ML-45 sold.
I have updated some of the items with instant buyouts. I may consider certain items in trade.

??? 24 hour FIRE SALE on the Master Guard Spiked Clubs. 15% off if purchased within the next 24 hours. ???

Master Guard Spiked Clubs have been turned over to a trader for sale. Feel free to reach out to Lord Raze to express your interest moving forward.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back