Rate the siggie above you

8/10, Excellent words of wisdom, and its your own words :)

small, not easy to read (maybe if I took on my glasses .. sighs) .. but I miss the point. First I thought it was a global, then I see there's a service hidden in the text :) That should be more visable.

6/10 :)

small, not easy to read (maybe if I took on my glasses .. sighs) .. but I miss the point. First I thought it was a global, then I see there's a service hidden in the text :) That should be more visable.

6/10 :)

Lol I didnt make it, its just advertising for the EFD Fund. I will let Nihilist know, hopefully he can make it bigger :)

Larkin's is pretty generic. 7/10.

Mine is screenshot + Paint. EF crappified the quality when uploaded.

Last edited:
Ok, I spent ages on this one. I kept the blank template of my avatar walking, so can now insert any background I choose very quickly to make a whole bunch of them - snow at christmas, bunnies at easter etc etc :D

Slightly naughty and got around the max file size to keep good gif quality too, by making it 3 seperate pictures cut so they join up to look like one ;)

Love that! 10/10 here.... ( scroll up to see mine ;) )

It's quite ok, informative and so.:) I don't like the color of the sky in that
area thou', but I guess it's better to keep it so it's accurate (it's after all
a sign to show some exploring. Nice if it shows how RT really looks. ;))
So 7.5/10 :)

I like it - very military, but the badges make it look almost photo real, so it looks like a photo rather than a photoshopped image. good job!

I have redone mine - added Irken Invaders in neon at the botto(whoever posts next might need to scroll up a few posts to see it)

I like it - very military, but the badges make it look almost photo real, so it looks like a photo rather than a photoshopped image. good job!

I have redone mine - added Irken Invaders in neon at the botto(whoever posts next might need to scroll up a few posts to see it)
I think it's a good one, even thou' it's always hard to work with a
background that is grey imo. Black is better fro me. ;) (I guess you have
transparent bg on those thou' ;))

8/10

Btw, my sign is a 3D-render. The fabric is a photo thou' from my M90-pants.
I made both signs when servers went down at vu9.4 The right sign is
the impact of the botship... ;)

<removed by author>

Last edited:
Nice one too!!! 9/10 (Im in such a good mood :D )

Anyway, LOOK WHO GOT A NEW SIGGIE TOO :lolup:

:cool:
If you ask a workmate to me about your sign, he should say you have
God in the middle of the three in that picture... ;)

...I have redone mine - added Irken Invaders in neon at the botto(whoever posts next might need to scroll up a few posts to see it)

Flashes kind of fast - adjust the timer some?

And you never rated my sig... :D

We know my sig is lame 1 out of 10 , Can we rate ourselves???

Yeah very lame where is it? lol :D :D :D

I finally got one made. Just uploaded it today. Feel free to comment on my ava profile pic too :D

Flashes kind of fast - adjust the timer some?

And you never rated my sig... :D

Sorry! :D The flashes on mine are supposed to be flickering of Neon.

Yours = 8/10 - love the pic, but too much text in different sizes dont make that part easy on the eye :)

Yeah very lame where is it? lol :D :D :D

I finally got one made. Just uploaded it today. Feel free to comment on my ava profile pic too :D

Very nice - 9/10 just need to fix the extra word "details" that appears next to the picture rather than up with all the other text ;)

A running guy with a big is always a cool detail :thumbup:

9/10

Hi,

Looks Green m8 7/10 :yay:

Regards.
Lana

Lana VERY nice sig She is very hot didnt you used to be a model {removed} because there is a girl with the same name as you {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Its confusing 5/10 :D

Nice status in your sig :D 8/10

I liked that quote when it was first posted, great moments in game chat :)

At least an 8/10

is the word "funny" a good description for the above siggie?

the text cannot be read properly

3/10

by the way i am not sure if my siggie will show up and it is crappy :silly2:

2/10. 2 for having red writing, but -8 for having a link which I had to click on, only to be assaulted by an error 404!!!!

Back