RDI Secret Lab - some info

many ppl use the #waveevents channel for member search for rdi lab...and other waves ofc

I would like clarify the description for Formasoid in Table of Sector A1/B1. In Table, they have two (2) debuffs; Vulnerability and Debiliated but in the explanation of first round (Formasoid), they gives debuff of Vulnerability only. Please check it. Thanks in advance.

I decided to check out the mission from Lieutenant in Fort Medusa and got as far as getting the first A1 chip for the mission and then it says to enter Sector A1 in the lab.

Totally disappointed to see I get 2 shot by those mobs. Why did they have to make this mission so that only an Uber team can finish it ? Fair enough having an uber dungeon for the big spenders with expensive gear but I just wanted to enjoy running the mission.

Am I missing something or is it meant to be for Big bucks teams only ?

I feel your pain man. Not only you must be uber to do this mission, you also must have uber friends.
And I need that backpack, I am constantly on the limit :cry:

I decided to check out the mission from Lieutenant in Fort Medusa and got as far as getting the first A1 chip for the mission and then it says to enter Sector A1 in the lab.

Totally disappointed to see I get 2 shot by those mobs. Why did they have to make this mission so that only an Uber team can finish it ? Fair enough having an uber dungeon for the big spenders with expensive gear but I just wanted to enjoy running the mission.

Am I missing something or is it meant to be for Big bucks teams only ?

Well it is the highest level 'raid' style mission in game, not meant for the faint of heart lol. If you absolutely MUST have the mission done, just ask some ubers nicely to take you along some time lol

I feel your pain man. Not only you must be uber to do this mission, you also must have uber friends.
And I need that backpack, I am constantly on the limit :cry:

Yeah I was actually watching your videos as I was going on along. No wonder they ended with you leaving haha.

That place would of been another good "Cave" to farm mobs (without that monster lag)

@Hijacker, from what I saw no-one was around doing it. I guess it's a dead instance with very few doing it. Big mistake from MA imo. They should have scaled it, the deeper the level the higher the difficulty similar to how Mayhem instances scale, not just outright uber.

If that is the highest, are there any other newer instances for the none ubers ?

Yeah I was actually watching your videos as I was going on along. No wonder they ended with you leaving haha.

That place would of been another good "Cave" to farm mobs (without that monster lag)

@Hijacker, from what I saw no-one was around doing it. I guess it's a dead instance with very few doing it. Big mistake from MA imo. They should have scaled it, the deeper the level the higher the difficulty similar to how Mayhem instances scale, not just outright uber.

If that is the highest, are there any other newer instances for the none ubers ?

Well the deeper the level, the harder it is already except there are only 2 stages available so far. This is the ONLY new high level content added to the game in the past 10+ years on calypso. There is plenty of other low level content to go around.

For raid style missions you have beacons but loot has been broken on them since loot 2.0 almost 4 years ago.

For hunting instances theres almost a dozen, like tidewater caverns, neomex cave, cyclops depths, feffoids, bristlehogs and probably others

Nothing else to do except to skill up and find new friends

I mean with the right planning (right armour combos) and a team of 6 mid level players its a breeze as well

Does anyone have a link to a C1 run stream? I'd like to update this thread with the relevant C1 info in the near future.

Back