Ready to do the Gorgon Mission (Deliver us From the Dark Queen)? This might help get you started.

Stirge

Old
Society
SECRETS
Stirge Stirge Stirge
If you are working on the Next Island mission, Deliver us From The Dark Queen, and are ready to make the Block Chisels this video will be helpful for getting one of the necessary components for the Block Chisel blueprint.

Stirge! This is awesome! Thanks for the quality content and helpful videos for us folks too lazy to read ?

I hope you're aware of the Ascension armor? I think you'll qualify for it...

Stirge! This is awesome! Thanks for the quality content and helpful videos for us folks too lazy to read ?

Thanks for the encouragement and support.

I hope you're aware of the Ascension armor? I think you'll qualify for it...

Cpt. Jack: I have looked into this and I will likely throw my content in the ring to be judged. Sadly, Next Island content is hard to get old EU players to watch. consider, and/or appreciate. I think I am just not controversial enough with my EU content to garner lots of views. Pig Benis long ago lamented how difficult it was to get subscribers and views on YouTube for his EU content and thus is the reason he quit making EU videos. I may not be able to get the view counts I need for each video to qualify each month for the points...but we will see. I have a few tricks up my sleeve still.

Thanks for taking the time to comment and the heads up about the Next Island incentive program.

Cpt. Jack: I have looked into this and I will likely throw my content in the ring to be judged. Sadly, Next Island content is hard to get old EU players to watch. consider, and/or appreciate. I think I am just not controversial enough with my EU content to garner lots of views. Pig Benis long ago lamented how difficult it was to get subscribers and views on YouTube for his EU content and thus is the reason he quit making EU videos. I may not be able to get the view counts I need for each video to qualify each month for the points...but we will see. I have a few tricks up my sleeve still.

Thanks for taking the time to comment and the heads up about the Next Island incentive program.
added a nomination over there for you.

Don't get too excited about leaving Next Island any time soon if they put Socrates in charge of delivery of the Armor.... Took him about a month and a half to deliver the survey shirt to my avatar, and about half of that time he was logged off for over 5 days in a row week after week. Sadly, he logs in more than the rest of them.

I think there's still a lot of avatars due for a shirt that have not been persistent enough to stay online on Next Island enough months in a row to meet up with him.

Next Island Manager official avatar hasn't been on for over 65 days. (I think they logged in long enough to move the shopkeepers from the Crystal peak shop up the stairs by the terminals before the new booths showed up and that's about it - actually I think Socrates did that but I'm not sure. Weird that system shows them offline but they can still send messages online as if they were logged in. Guess Devs have the power to stay offline and send messages online?)

Last edited:
Thanks so much Mastermesh for the nomination.

As I read the instructions for eligibility I need to gain 50 points a month from videos or streams, as that is my medium, to potentially receive an armor piece. So I best get cracking on making content so as to be eligible each month. Six videos complete so far - only 29 more to go! And lots of shameless self promotion to get the requisite number of views.

Thank you for the support!

Great video!

I think several mobs now have the Elysian tech chips in their oot table, but I haven't been online in about 2 weeks, so I don't know which..

Don't underestimate yourself mate. I've been at this game since '06 and I find your content to be both engaging and enlightening. I'll be seconding your nomination.

Have watched and subscribed!
Thanks Bonnie very much appreciated.

Don't underestimate yourself mate. I've been at this game since '06 and I find your content to be both engaging and enlightening. I'll be seconding your nomination.
Thanks again Cpt. Jack!

Right not I am struggling to get a Next Island forum account so I can post the first five videos I want considered for program. But, the forum won't send me a confirmation email, and my support case has gone unanswered. So, thank you all for your support in this endeavor not sure how long it will take to be able to champion myself too. Sometimes the inter-tooobs are no fun. :rolleyes:

Right not I am struggling to get a Next Island forum account so I can post the first five videos I want considered for program. But, the forum won't send me a confirmation email, and my support case has gone unanswered. So, thank you all for your support in this endeavor not sure how long it will take to be able to champion myself too. Sometimes the inter-tooobs are no fun. :rolleyes:

I had the same problem. Sending a message on Facebook worked fastest to get this resolved for me.

Good to know Nakor. Socrates helped me get my account approved and running so all is well in the inter-spheres.

leaving you likes & subs on YT.
Keep it up. i already finished the mission but would have loved this video when i was on it.

Cheers

leaving you likes & subs on YT.
Keep it up. i already finished the mission but would have loved this video when i was on it.

Cheers

Thanks so much PE! I think the slow part for a newb like me is killing enough Brontes to get the wrist guards. All the other ingredients are easy.

Back