Real Life Clothes "Entropia Universe"

The Entropia Universe Merchandise Store is where you will find the rare original items from Entropia Universe, items to be found nowhere else.

:) so they are rare items.
Very good start, but I will wait for big size map for my wall or some robbot toy :yay:
The high speed mouse pad, perfect for playing Entropia Universe is also good choice :yay:

They're probably cheaper than the virtual versions :laugh:

Running tracksuit

A running tracksuit inspired to EU mob skins or armors would be interesting. I might even buy one ... for a fair price, of course :cool:

A plain orange sweatsuit would be so easy to add a little black to, making it the old standard colonist issue uniform. It would also make it easy to pick out fellow Calypso colonists at a con! :)

are these going to be able to be listed in the Auction House you know under the real life items where the alien laptop used to be?

If only they'd update their product line...

The only thing worth buying since 2015... the coffee mug...

I've had the hoodie and t-shirt since, what 2010-ish? Whenever they came to CES in Vegas. I still wear them. They are quite comfy.

Of course, those are old models from a very different vendor, so I can't speak for these ones. But they sure do look exactly like what I have, so maybe no difference or maybe even better. Who knows.

Back