recent scip ath

You still forgot about one more word here.
I would check some statistics before naming somebody 'lucky bitch' lol
Let see:
RoboOne 600+ globals since 12 april 2008, 70k loot in globals before that scip
Pecka 80 globals since 13 april 2008 (37 globals on scips included), 8.3k loot in globals

So my advice is: get some more globals before start crying next time, maybe after next 400-500 (like 3-4 years for you) your ath will come

Just to point out; don't trust the tracker that much.. to begin with, in the first 3-4 months it missed a huge amount of globals/hof's and also, some people hunt almost only in team.. i have around 380 tracked globals since april this year (i have screen of over 570) and since tracker started i have around 1800 globals screens (solo+team combined) .. im saying this just to point out that the tracker is not always showing "the truth" so to speak.

Last edited:
My theory of loot is that its stored and some day my friend youll withdraw some nice peds from sci so no worries.

;)

Just a small warning...
This is exactly the (false) belief that drives a lot of RL gambling addicts...
Random doesn't work like that though.

You are ofcourse allowed to believe whatever you find is useful about the lootsystem, just saying that this belief can be very costly when its wrong :)

To make the short story long:

You never get the ATH or the super rare SIB weapon or rare item from the mob U hunt daily...

*Period*

Amen my friend ... I could write the book about that :laugh:

I was hardcorely hunting on CP for about 6 month, got more than 1000 globals (incl hofs) and got no ATH or rare weapon ... then came a guy, Awear Frog or so, according to entropiatracker was there probably for the first time, was there 10 minutes, hitted small global from aurli watcher and 5 minutes later got 10k ped hof with UL X5 from kreltin and went down. ....:scratch2:

I am not complaining, i am just pointing on the loot system in EU :rolleyes:

Back