recent scip ath

PW3CKA

Elite
Society
Entropy
Pecka ecka Martinek
I never cried here.. but today i must as i cant sleep :)

Recent ATH by Robot RobotOne One on scipulor mature 30k... he never globaled from scipulor... and me hunting them quite harcordingly for long time and every day last month.. and for the end a nice quote from my friend from one ONLINE FPS game "Luck is evil" !

GJ lucky bitch

D...D..D.D Should I say it? :silly2:

Bad luck man but if you really are hunting hardcore I'm sure your time will come :)

~Tracer

loot is dynamic .... and programmed by MA:D

Recent ATH by Robot RobotOne One on scipulor mature 30k... he never globaled from scipulor...

this means you keep track of every single scip global that comes up?

well lifes a bitch i guess.
not much to do about it, the high loots rarely comes to the people who hunts a mob a lot, rather to those who kill one mob on their way.

there seems to be no logic is all i can say.

Maye MA should comment on this

I've spent a fair bit of time camping Equus on-and-off over the last few months, and I'm currently 2nd in the Entropia Tracker tables, without any very good single loots.

Last week my socmate killed about 4 horsies and got an 800 PED HoF with Jag Gloves M :laugh:

Obviously I hate him now :D

Random acts of luck is not logic and shall not be. At least you helped pumping up the loot pool so you took some part in this ATH.

Random acts of luck is not logic and shall not be. At least you helped pumping up the loot pool so you took some part in this ATH.

Random acts of kindness towards others without selfishness results in random happy and lucky life.
Karma. all there is to say to it!

This person had to have had good karma.

Recent ATH by Robot RobotOne One on scipulor mature 30k... he never globaled from scipulor... and me hunting them quite harcordingly for long time and every day last month.. and for the end a nice quote from my friend from one ONLINE FPS game "Luck is evil" !

GJ lucky bitch

there seems to be no logic is all i can say.

Maye MA should comment on this

first of all...before you post...ask others if does someone know lucky ATH dude.

I know him and he is hunting/mining/crafting about 6-16 hours/day and he well deserved that hof. check his profile on entropiatracker.

ohh...about that 30k ped ATH...no itmes inside :( only oils :( I hoped to see at least unl cb19 in his lootwindow but no :( ONLY OILS he got insinde.

Seems to me if you deposit MA do you over. Better to not deposit and play the game if you can, this is what i'll try next. No more deposits from me! Well maybe not as much as before;)

It's idiotic balancing, as depositers are the ones who make the game work. Yet they are the ones who get the worst returns (imho).

There was time I felt the same way about loots. There is no feeling like hunting a MOB and the guy hunting the same MOBs right enxt to you pulls down a HoF or ATH! :(

But we press on...:wtg:

About time he got swirlies I'd say eh? :laugh:

there is a icecream stand by that name that has lovely icecreams, i love it! i want some then too

halo ? does anybody saw my post here ? STOP BULLSHITTING and read n00bs.

actually Robo is more skilled than PW3CKA and GeorgeSkywalker together, so STFU

he also deposited alot...are you all calm now ?

first of all...before you post...ask others if does someone know lucky ATH dude.

I know him and he is hunting/mining/crafting about 6-16 hours/day and he well deserved that hof. check his profile on entropiatracker.

ohh...about that 30k ped ATH...no itmes inside :( only oils :( I hoped to see at least unl cb19 in his lootwindow but no :( ONLY OILS he got insinde.

No im not saying he doesnt deserved it.. im just saying how im feeling after this.... and he can hunt 24 hours/365 days but true is true .. he never globaled from scipulors so it means he just passed through first time or maximaly second time... he is just lucky...

Recent ATH by Robot RobotOne One on scipulor mature 30k... he never globaled from scipulor...

I know him and that is the man that should have ATH long time ago - so STFU!
Its quite easy complaining about ppl that dont waste time to spam forums.
You want ATH? - start huntin FFS!

My theory of loot is that its stored and some day my friend youll withdraw some nice peds from sci so no worries.

;)

No im not saying he doesnt deserved it.. im just saying how im feeling after this.... and he can hunt 24 hours/365 days but true is true .. he never globaled from scipulors so it means he just passed through first time or maximaly second time... he is just lucky...
yeah, and I dont see anything wrong with it, because all of us shall have EQUAL Chances, regardless depositing etc. Otherwise that "game"...ekhm...virtual universe...is one big BS.

I know hundreds of simillar stories, play more and observe.

why so rude ? :)

And im hunting dont worry :).. thats why i wrote this thread :D

I know someone too i think deservs one! lets start a club! ;) ;D <3
Acurly. i would prefer to get a ATH without hunting. ._. would be really really really really really nice!

My theory of loot is that its stored and some day my friend youll withdraw some nice peds from sci so no worries.

;)

I've been considering that possibility as it came up in another thread, but in al honesty i don't think thats how it works. If you were guaranteed a return on the amount you've invested into the loot pool then it would benefit MA to mention that to the community as people would then deposit more. However, they have said no such thing hence it is highly probably that this is not true i.e. the amount you have put into the "MA Economy" is used up and you are unlikely to see it again.

why so rude ? :)

And im hunting dont worry :).. thats why i wrote this thread :D

If you would know that guy and know effords that he put in thise game you would understood - but insteed of that you just post something completly stupid but full of false assumptions.
Nex time if you will be angry about you retunrs and want to complain about other hunter LUCK - make w research how it look like from his side.

yeah, and I dont see anything wrong with it, because all of us shall have EQUAL Chances, regardless depositing etc. Otherwise that "game"...ekhm...virtual universe...is one big BS.

this just makes it gambling. there should be a bias towards those focused on one mob continuously, better skilled or better kit. every case like this or a noob uber hof just makes me sad, its made me log off in disgust many time and is not healthy for the game.

I've been considering that possibility as it came up in another thread, but in al honesty i don't think thats how it works. If you were guaranteed a return on the amount you've invested into the loot pool then it would benefit MA to mention that to the community as people would then deposit more. However, they have said no such thing hence it is highly probably that this is not true i.e. the amount you have put into the "MA Economy" is used up and you are unlikely to see it again.

Even if that was the case, MA -cannot- say it, not even if it is for their own good. becuse they would acurly tell us how the loot distrubtion work and as far as i know, they never said a word about how the loot works, and i suppose they cant do so in the future either. They dont even tell us when they add "no loot" to the system.

this just makes it gambling. there should be a bias towards those focused on one mob continuously, better skilled or better kit. every case like this or a noob uber hof just makes me sad, its made me log off in disgust many time and is not healthy for the game.
so we are back to Elitism then. It makes me sad and log off in disgust. Why ? I hate how everything works nowadays, especially whole "getting together" and finding love "system". Because I know I will never meet my second half, I am escaping to MMORPGS, and what I see :eek: ? Again...the rich gets richer and the poore gets poorer...WHYYYY ?! I am crying now :( You made boy cry :( :cry:

GJ lucky bitch

Ehh man..
Its true that i never camped on scipulors, but i hunt them from time to time more than one year, its not true that i never globaled from them lol
look at entropiatracker, u find it and u find many many globals from other mobs ;) many more than on your name...

GL man may ATH be with you :)

look at entropiatracker, u find it and u find many many globals from other mobs ;) many more than on your name...

GL man may ATH be with you :)

i smell bet..

Case No. 9488727182

I greet all!

Who made withdrawal only have received big undynamic shit. Who deposited dynamically money and play dynamically for fun without undynamic withdrawal have much dynamics nice big loots and dynamic profit from dynamic MA :) ...ask dynamic MA :)
This is the whole the dynamic truth :D This game is dynamic for dynamic people ;)

btw. get lost from my friend, he got nice dynamic ATH ;) not first and not last !! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

GRATZ dynamic ROBO :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

*piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*...we cannot give you any more detailed information about the core dynamic of Entropia Universe

Dynamic Kind Regards
Entropia Universe unlucky Player too, as rest

Last edited:
Back