Recipes and cooking ideas, to try at Home♥

i just want to remind you folks. The more time spend on the Stove the longer you are not grinding mobs.
go turn that kettle on, throw some pasta in there and stir it with some Pesto...there you go your new achievement coming closer haha.

Hahaha I did that once - came back into the kitchen after grinding - kitchen was all smoke and the pot was actually melted into the stove :)

i just want to remind you folks. The more time spend on the Stove the longer you are not grinding mobs.
go turn that kettle on, throw some pasta in there and stir it with some Pesto...there you go your new achievement coming closer haha.

The thread was meant for serious men who eat meat :D

The thread was meant for serious men who eat meat :D
I dont see how meat makes you become a serious men ?
Maybe Seriously ignorant to whats happening out there.

However, less time for food more time to level up that Animal Looter Prof.

Over n Out haha

Over n Out haha

Out there the cows need to be eaten! Green Peace! PETA! They all say this!

Over n Out haha

And you become serious after eating meat because the energy lasts. Eating pasta makes you hungry more often.

And you become serious after eating meat because the energy lasts. Eating pasta makes you hungry more often.
Only pasta aint the solution thats true lol.
But try some vegetable Proteins, theyre pretty skids. and burn less Co2 than a Cow :D

Only pasta aint the solution thats true lol.
But try some vegetable Proteins, theyre pretty skids. and burn less Co2 than a Cow :D
aOrLXYD_700b.jpg

I won't surprise anyone if I say I love meat. What kind of guy doesn't like meat? But if we are not talking about meat, but about other dishes, I love Parmigiano pasta and Minestrone soup.

Back