Question: Red and White colors

Mika

Elite
So i've been wanting to find someone cappable of coloring or texturing a Sleipnir Primarily white, with red secondary details and yellow mini details.

But the only colorer I know of who would be cappable of doing this, is leeloo faith who i have not seen around in a eon and a half. And now in the meanwhile there is a lot of updates texutres and even planets since last time i had any of that done.

What options opposed to straight white and red pain is there that can be used to achieve the as close to as identical colors as emine that i could start looking out for ?

SJz7vnR.png

The white is a clean bright smooth plasticy white.

the red is a plasticy smooth red, i've seen a lot of red textures and darker paints, but straight up "red paint" seems to be the only one that looks closest...

the yellow doesnt need anything much as its already yellow

And what would it cost to get it done?

Hi,

The below is not exactly the same, but maybe is close enough for what you need?

Burgundy is a high level paint, but there are a couple of people in-game I know who could do that (PM me in-game if you want their details).

The Aakas and Violet Cream are much easier to get and much lower level.

Hope this helps.

index.php

* Note: Cost would vary depending on what paint/texture combo you used and who did it for you. Materials may seem expensive, but you get 90% of the TT value back upon applying the texture/paint and the materials below are fairly low MU so you should be good.

Last edited:
Hi,

The below is not exactly the same, but maybe is close enough for what you need?

Burgundy is a high level paint, but there are a couple of people in-game I know who could do that (PM me in-game if you want their details).

The Aakas and Violet Cream are much easier to get and much lower level.

Hope this helps.

index.php

* Note: Cost would vary depending on what paint/texture combo you used and who did it for you. Materials may seem expensive, but you get 90% of the TT value back upon applying the texture/paint and the materials below are fairly low MU so you should be good.

Those ones I have seen and they are a few shades to dark, but it has not stricken me that textures + paints can give different enough colors. Not to mention it is typical that the two ones that would match perfectly requires 50 to start 57 max for white and 60 to start 69 to max for red...

Do you know of any, or if any white bright texture + burgundy would be possible to make it a lighter shade red? aakas + violet cream looks a little close but violet cream in itself looks to have a shade of pink in it that would be to visable since sleipnirs are quite big and it would be the primariy color

Tiarak texture and orange paint gives a good red. Don't know if it'd be what you are looking for though. and I can't post a picture at the present.

Those ones I have seen and they are a few shades to dark, but it has not stricken me that textures + paints can give different enough colors. Not to mention it is typical that the two ones that would match perfectly requires 50 to start 57 max for white and 60 to start 69 to max for red...

Do you know of any, or if any white bright texture + burgundy would be possible to make it a lighter shade red? aakas + violet cream looks a little close but violet cream in itself looks to have a shade of pink in it that would be to visable since sleipnirs are quite big and it would be the primariy color

Aakas and Orange seems to come out well.

index.php

Aakas and Orange seems to come out well.

index.php

That looks very good indeed yes, no orange shine through? just bright red.

So for the white main body, i was trying to look around and saw in the sticky post that the following at least in the tiny frame example, looks white:

But i'm not sure how available they are, as well as what texture they provide, since ... texture..

Hessian Fabric- Looks white, but unsure about how much of a fabric texture it has
Cbase Plastic - Looks perfect but no clue of availability, seems rare?
Satin fabric - same as hessian
Brushed aluminium - same as hessian
Khorum - looks to be a little to creamy yellowy offwhite.

There's some Cbase Plastic Texture on auction now. It's expensive, but if it's what you want then may be worth getting. (y)

oof i see they are priced very heavy and for way to much more than i probably would need.

to fill 100% for someone who is maxed 300 textures would be enough i presume? I was planning on having a small trip to arkadia untill the weekend so might poke some IFN bots and see how badly plastic loots if its viable to farm what i need of it

oof i see they are priced very heavy and for way to much more than i probably would need.

to fill 100% for someone who is maxed 300 textures would be enough i presume? I was planning on having a small trip to arkadia untill the weekend so might poke some IFN bots and see how badly plastic loots if its viable to farm what i need of it

323 textures per field is what you'll need.

Good luck!!

I think Lady Nadie Hawk can color red. I'm not sure if she logs in alot though.

I'd also be interested in someone who colors white 🙂

I think Lady Nadie Hawk can color red. I'm not sure if she logs in alot though.

Unless she has sold skills, I think Nadie can do all colours.

Smilgs might be able to do it as well, not sure.

Back