Last edited:
:cry:

Last edited:
:cry:

Last edited:
News-Updates.png

11th August 2020

EVENT CLOSED - LA#40 Up for Sale

I've decided to closing down all Land Area based Events with immediate effect and LA#40 is going up for sale.

I've tried to make compelling and interesting Land Area events that would bring some extra spice to hunting, but it looks as though the type of events I like to make and run are not that interesting to the vast majority of hunters out there - so it looks as though it's time to focus my efforts in other areas.

All shards that have been earned will be converted to a ped balance and can be cashed out on request. Any ped balance not claimed by the 16th August will be forfeit.

As this event is so new, pretty much all the Tokens were essentially a free gift from migrating over to the new event. Therefore these will be forfeit (I understand there may be the odd Token where this is not the case. In these cases an exception will be made).

First Gold Token Cashed Out!

Patrick Pennywise Mcshakerz has become the first person to cash out a Gold Token with a value of 2500 ped. Congratulations for your epic result in the Space Pirates: Shard Stealers event! ?

8th August 2020

Event Launched!

The event 'Red Ped: The Showdown' has now been launched! :wtg:

All shards and tokens have been migrated from the previous 'Red Ped: The Chosen One' event.

Given the scale of the changes made to the previous event (as well as finding out just how insanely difficult it is to get 10 specific people together for an event), I decided to re-brand and start again.

This new event now no longer needs groups of people to come together to make it work, and I've also included a 'personal touch' so that I can get involved in the event as well.

I very much hope this new event is well received, and I look forward to you guys challenging me to a showdown some time soon! :handgun:

Last edited:
:wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Last edited:
Back