Info: Red X missing icon Fix

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
Item showing as a big red X in inventory/storage?

• Click X to open item window
  • Wait for item to show there
  • Close item window
  • Close inventory/storage
  • Reopen inventory/storage

You're welcome

I have 2 red X's for rotten and CND bananas and neither show in window

When I had X items in inventory, their images never did appear in info windows. But toggling Settings > Advanced > Shading Quality to something else, applying and switching back did help me with the whole inventory at once (the inventory must be closed). Also someone told me recently that doing the same with Postprocessing option helped him with visible but distorted images in info windows.

Interesting. That technique's working like a charm for me.

Had one of those and some other stuff that did not show up properly so i went from HIGH settings on all to LOW and also from 1920*1080(32) to very low resolution(can't remember which one) and than back to HIGH on everything as before and everything is fixed now :yup:

Item showing as a big red X in inventory/storage?

• Click X to open item window
  • Wait for item to show there
  • Close item window
  • Close inventory/storage
  • Reopen inventory/storage

You're welcome

Alternative solution as follows:

• Open Windows start menu and go to control panel
• Select "Programs and features"
• Scroll down and highlight "Entropia Universe"
• Select "Uninstall"

Now I bet you expect there to be more steps, but no, there isn't.

Alternative solution as follows:

• Open Windows start menu and go to control panel
• Select "Programs and features"
• Scroll down and highlight "Entropia Universe"
• Select "Uninstall"

Now I bet you expect there to be more steps, but no, there isn't.

Hmm, this is a bit more negative comment than I would expect from a Moderator of PCF.. :lolup:

Hmm, this is a bit more negative comment than I would expect from a Moderator of PCF.. :lolup:

It's a joke man, chill =) I was hinting towards that it has been like this since the start of Project Entropia. There's a new bug every week.

Besides, just because I am moderator doesn't mean I have to defend MA's total lack of quality assurance.

Last edited:
It's a joke man, chill =) I was hinting towards that it has been like this since the start of Project Entropia. There's a new bug every week.

Besides, just because I am moderator doesn't mean I have to defend MA's total lack of quality assurance.

Just teasing ya.. :tongue2:

Back