Selling: [Redacted]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Are you already uber, but you still want to take your avatar to the next level? Are you considering turning your Entropia career into a full time profession? Are you just rich as f*ck and use pixel guns to boost your ego? Do you want to set a world record for most expensive virtual weapon ever sold? There is a solution for all of the above! The BC-120 needs no introduction, but I'll give it one anyways! Top level DPS, DPP, and appreciable efficiency to boot, the BC-120 has dominated the top spots in the top category in Mayhem while producing copious markup.

The skillgains with this beast are utterly unreal, pushing an already uber avatar into previously unimaginable new heights. Have you seen JBK's amazing achievement thread and wondered how it is possible? With the BC-120 it is possible.

The DPP, exceeding even the Unique Sacrificial Dagger, produces such an incredible loot composition that producing long term sustainable profit becomes very attainable. In the past two Mayhems alone it produced nearly 250,000 PED of pure markup, before counting the prize tokens. Can you imagine using such a weapon during the SGA or FEN events? What do you think will be possible with this gun during the upcoming TWEN event?

This weapon is not for everybody. After all, there are only three in existence ingame, and the skill requirement alone is a barrier to entry. But for the very select few who may find themselves in the market for such a weapon, there is nothing quite like the BC-120 FEN Edition.

Feel free to send offers by PM on PCF or on Discord: Captain_Lucky_Jack#2733
Note: You must be level 85+ in at least one profession for me to consider your offer.

Items of interest: Mod LP100, Mod FAP, Mod Merc, Imk2, Mod Hedoc, Unique blades, Perfected Hedoc, Mod Resto, top level armors, privateer, mothership, land areas, banks.

Last edited:
Jack, if it's so awesome then why are you trying to sell it?

Truth be told, I'm not really trying to sell it. In fact, I have not yet even begun to taste the full benefits of this gun - rather I got to watch others reap the benefits as I am still skilling into it. At the steep rental charges I thought I was sitting pretty. Then I began asking those who rented it to share with me their numbers on boxes and tokens looted. The results were astonishing to me.

Here are the numbers from the two Mayhems during which I rented out this gun:

Christmas Mayhem 2020
Strongboxes looted: 22,000+
M-tokens Looted: 30,000+
Box value: 80,000+ PED (3.6 PED/box)
M-Token value: 45,000+ PED (1.5 PED/token)

Easter Mayhem 2021
Strongboxes looted: 14,000+
M-tokens looted: 16,000+
Box value: 49,700+ PED (3.55 PED/box)
M-token value: 24,000+ PED (1.5 PED/token)

In addition to those numbers listed above, 40,000+ M-tokens were awarded in placement prices, representing a 60,000+ PED value in competition prizes.

Total value looted in 2 Mayhem events: 258.7K+ PED.
Note: This is not counting ESIs, Mayhem (L) guns, Mayhem (L) armor parts, or other miscellaneous markup looted.

That is for two Mayhem events, and I believe that is a realistic sample of what this gun is capable of, not to mention markup farming outside of Mayhem events. I also believe the BC-120 is the best gun in the game to be shooting when the Twenty Year Event comes out.

All that being said, Entropia Universe is dynamic. Past results are no guarantee of future performance. Indeed, we saw with the skipping of Summer Mayhem that there are already changes on the horizon for Mayhems. It is also possible that new weapons may come out which challenge the dominance of the BC-120, as hinted at by the M91 Augmented. But I still believe that whatever changes come to the Mayhem system, the BC-120 will be the best gun to handle them. The M91 Augmented? While it's DPS does indeed challenge the BC-120, and will eventually beat it out when it is high tier enough, the difference in DPS is negligible (roughly 1%) and is more than offset by the substantial difference in DPP and efficiency, where the BC-120 emerges as the true victor.

So back to the original question; why sell if it's so good?

Two primary reasons immediately come to mind.

1. The sale of this weapon at this asking price would enable me to achieve some other goals both ingame and in real life.

2. I never set out to be the top hunter or Mayhem competitor of Entropia Universe. Consequently this gun doesn't really suit me as well as it would suit someone else with more ambition in the game.

Final note; I am still skilling into the gun, and I am currently on track to be able to use it for the next Mayhem event. If the gun is not sold by the time I am skilled into it, I will probably remove it from the market as I farm up tokens to claim a weapon for me to use a replacement in the event that I do end up selling this legendary rifle.

Last edited:
They say one in the hand is better than two in the bush, but one in the bush could be better than both of those if you know what I mean :naughty:

I have reached the skill requirement to use this rifle and so I am removing it from the market until further notice.

Temporarily back on the market, may consider trade for high tier Mod LP-100 or similar weapon + PED.

Do you have a Mod LP-100 or similar weapon, and aspire to even higher? We're a match made in heaven! I never set out to be the best hunter ingame, so it makes no sense for me to own the best gun ingame.

Not everyone can use this gun. Not everyone can afford this gun. Not everyone should buy this gun. That is okay, this gun wasn't made for everybody. This gun was made for a very specific kind of person who has a combination of significant financial resources and ambition to excel to the very top of the way this game can be played.
If that isn't you, that is okay. There are literally thousands of inferior weapons out there. But if this is you, remember that some opportunities don't pop up every day.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back