Reduction in Body Weight

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
I want to know generally if having sex daily or every two days leads to reduction in weight?
Depend's on the sex. But generally yes it's extremely healthy and you burn a lot of calories

My wife has killer abs

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
I want to know generally if having sex daily or every two days leads to reduction in weight?
Depends if you like having a cheesecake or a cigarette after sex. :smoke:

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Neither if your eating habits don't change. Calories out > Calories In = Lose weight.

Girlie Chum

Young
I heard about it from experts that estimated 30 minutes of sex burns 85 to 150 calories. perhaps that's the main reason why others believe that it can help in losing weight.

the-unknown

Prowler
Society
Perseus Society
Aj the-unknown Henry
It also depends on how active / sedantry the sexual activity is.

More activity, the more energy you burn.

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Suggest daily, but you could wear weights on your ankles and arms for extra tension.

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
I would advise against the weights on ankles and elbows... Extra tension on articulations ends up in injuries later on :p

Now, before you go haywire bunny on a chick or something, it's like 5$ said: calories in, calories out + types of calories (which influence how long they stay in your body and how fast they are absorbed)

You'd be better off changing your diet than just having huge amounts of sex, which might even cause a bad after effect on you :p Such as muscle fatigue and dehidration (radically speaking obviously) It is also relevant what kind of "positions" you use during the act, some exercise more than others and you can easily evaluate just by looking at a kamasutra book.

But yeah. Eat better and have a spoon every day and you'll defo see improvements :)

Korin Dante MDe

Old Alpha
I was thinking why my weight is constantly going down for past 4-6 months and now I found the reason as masturbating behind it. I am completely stopping masturbating from now on. :wtg: :wise:

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
I heard about it from experts that estimated 30 minutes of sex burns 85 to 150 calories. perhaps that's the main reason why others believe that it can help in losing weight.
Sounds pretty tame!

I have found sex can result in weight gain, for about 9 months after the event...

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
And I thought pcf couldn't go further in the gutter... least I got to take part.

DaisyColdFinger

Stalker
Society
Swapped EU for Poker ;)
What everyone else said but not so much if your strapped up/down/to :smoke:

perry.elroy

Alpha
Society
Rotary International Entertainment
Perry foShizzle Elroy
Do you feel your wife is too heavy? How selfish!

Korin Dante MDe

Old Alpha
Do you feel your wife is too heavy? How selfish!
Oh you misunderstood, we are in the age of Virtual Reality and Cognitive Search Engine(Google). You can predict from there my source of inspiration for masturbating, which I haven't done today and will not do from now on.

Euphoria

Alpha
Society
Too Hot To Hof
Sanne Euphoria Larsen
Well if thats a fact, i wouldnt mind going on a diet :p

So what if you are going in group diet activites? wouldnt that be like a full body workout? :p hahaha (JOKE)

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
I have to say this:

I was in this thread before it was cool :cool:

Acro

Self-requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Acronoid
depends if you're on top or bottom :wise:

No really, it makes you relax, happy and fulfilled so it is bound to have beneficial health effects like losing weight.

Korin Dante MDe

Old Alpha
depends if you're on top or bottom :wise:

No really, it makes you relax, happy and fulfilled so it is bound to have beneficial health effects like losing weight.
How about upcoming House Work Robots which you can marry by 2050 and they will do all the work a female does in house and they will consume just your few Watts of electricity and no other resources of yours. You can even get these robots tested for Malwares which might get inside them which is not possible with female used presently in household work.