Reduction in Body Weight

I want to know generally if having sex daily or every two days leads to reduction in weight?

Depend's on the sex. But generally yes it's extremely healthy and you burn a lot of calories

My wife has killer abs

I want to know generally if having sex daily or every two days leads to reduction in weight?

Depends if you like having a cheesecake or a cigarette after sex. :smoke:

Neither if your eating habits don't change. Calories out > Calories In = Lose weight.

I heard about it from experts that estimated 30 minutes of sex burns 85 to 150 calories. perhaps that's the main reason why others believe that it can help in losing weight.

It also depends on how active / sedantry the sexual activity is.

More activity, the more energy you burn.

Suggest daily, but you could wear weights on your ankles and arms for extra tension.

I would advise against the weights on ankles and elbows... Extra tension on articulations ends up in injuries later on :p

Now, before you go haywire bunny on a chick or something, it's like 5$ said: calories in, calories out + types of calories (which influence how long they stay in your body and how fast they are absorbed)

You'd be better off changing your diet than just having huge amounts of sex, which might even cause a bad after effect on you :p Such as muscle fatigue and dehidration (radically speaking obviously) It is also relevant what kind of "positions" you use during the act, some exercise more than others and you can easily evaluate just by looking at a kamasutra book.

But yeah. Eat better and have a spoon every day and you'll defo see improvements :)

I was thinking why my weight is constantly going down for past 4-6 months and now I found the reason as masturbating behind it. I am completely stopping masturbating from now on. :wtg: :wise:

I heard about it from experts that estimated 30 minutes of sex burns 85 to 150 calories. perhaps that's the main reason why others believe that it can help in losing weight.

Sounds pretty tame!

I have found sex can result in weight gain, for about 9 months after the event...

And I thought pcf couldn't go further in the gutter... least I got to take part.

What everyone else said but not so much if your strapped up/down/to :smoke:

Do you feel your wife is too heavy? How selfish!

Do you feel your wife is too heavy? How selfish!

Oh you misunderstood, we are in the age of Virtual Reality and Cognitive Search Engine(Google). You can predict from there my source of inspiration for masturbating, which I haven't done today and will not do from now on.

Well if thats a fact, i wouldnt mind going on a diet :p

So what if you are going in group diet activites? wouldnt that be like a full body workout? :p hahaha (JOKE)

I have to say this:

I was in this thread before it was cool :cool:

depends if you're on top or bottom :wise:

No really, it makes you relax, happy and fulfilled so it is bound to have beneficial health effects like losing weight.

depends if you're on top or bottom :wise:

No really, it makes you relax, happy and fulfilled so it is bound to have beneficial health effects like losing weight.

How about upcoming House Work Robots which you can marry by 2050 and they will do all the work a female does in house and they will consume just your few Watts of electricity and no other resources of yours. You can even get these robots tested for Malwares which might get inside them which is not possible with female used presently in household work.

Back