redulite can be take again

Am I suprised? No! As always, laziness takes control and stuff like this happens. The problem is, it is always the lower level player that takes it in the neck, while ubers and game bug hunters thrive! I am just curious to see if anyone has gone back and done it again and if so will they get any form of punishment at all?

Am I suprised? No! As always, laziness takes control and stuff like this happens. The problem is, it is always the lower level player that takes it in the neck, while ubers and game bug hunters thrive! I am just curious to see if anyone has gone back and done it again and if so will they get any form of punishment at all?
Not sure how this is Ubers vs Lower levels, there was a small period today where ANYONE who entered the instance was given the original pop up message, some people clicked to see what happened, some people tried to find a way for it to work in their favour (some of those reported the bug, some didn’t).

Also for what it’s worth, there is a big difference between finding a bug and exploiting one.

Not sure how this is Ubers vs Lower levels, there was a small period today where ANYONE who entered the instance was given the original pop up message, some people clicked to see what happened, some people tried to find a way for it to work in their favour (some of those reported the bug, some didn’t).

Also for what it’s worth, there is a big difference between finding a bug and exploiting one.

I might be wrong, but from what I gathered, higher DPS makes more M tokens right? Doesn't this mean a higher level player has more chances of getting the required amount of M tokens way faster by doing, let's say Redulite twice, to pull something out of the vendor while the lower level player will still struggle to amass M tokens with a lower DPS even if they try and do the mission twice?

This is just what I think, I might be wrong I don't know, feel free to clear it for me! 👌🤔

so whats new? same players new bugs.
MA aware but wont do nothing.
On the mean time the general avatars struglle to minimize losses .
So strict with russians, do the same with the thousand dollar exploiters.

Please please please if anyone has used this to get more tokens ban em hard
bro they literally let people exploit yogs to acquire tokens for 3 years and they did nothing to the offenders. you think anything will happen this time around?

management is a joke imo. they're too afraid of pissing off/exiling the top offenders and their cohorts. would be too much money leaving and too much lost cycling.

giphy.gif
I have to agree with this!

bro they literally let people exploit yogs to acquire tokens for 3 years and they did nothing to the offenders. you think anything will happen this time around?

management is a joke imo. they're too afraid of pissing off/exiling the top offenders and their cohorts. would be too much money leaving and too much lost cycling.
I wonder how many times the "usual suspects" must be identified for cheesing, exploiting or otherwise gaining unfair advantages via alternate accounts etc before MindArk will take actions?

Is it like baseball? 3 Strikes and then you're out?

i just heard theres an bug as in where you can take the mayhemmission again.
soi just tried it and i could accept the mission again..collected 2 points and abandoned mission since i dont want to risk getting banned.

please fix this ma or state that its an feature
since the players that play by the rules will be hurt again by such an bug as in players that abuse this exploit just as yogbug abusers have an dishonest advantage as in collecting tokens at an much bigger speed and emptying the tokenvendor
index.php

I look with great interest ! will sanctions be applied? we'll see how the items go back to the vendor?
i have alot of names to add on my long list
this is just the beginning of the end!
The biggest ''writer'' on the forum is missing!!! tic tac tic tac tic tac

MA must start checking the last 2 events Christmas &Halloween Mayhem as it was the same kind of exploit.
Is impossible that avatars which plays 24/24 to gain so many tokens compared with correct players and steel items from vendor .
I think that exploiters must be permanently banned (not like the last ones who had 6 months) and the items gained from exploit to go back to vendors and everyone else to have proper chance to receive it.
This is an important moment for MA to proof that this is a fair game .

MA must start checking the last 2 events Christmas &Halloween Mayhem as it was the same kind of exploit.
Is impossible that avatars which plays 24/24 to gain so many tokens compared with correct players and steel items from vendor .
I think that exploiters must be permanently banned (not like the last ones who had 6 months) and the items gained from exploit to go back to vendors and everyone else to have proper chance to receive it.
This is an important moment for MA to proof that this is a fair game .
WIth option to return an item you received because one was taken by exploit (there is precedent for this already).

"This system is intended to reward game knowledge, which has traditionally been an important and unique aspect of success in Entropia Universe, and to provide opportunities for participants to improve their loot returns via experimentation, optimization and specialization."

I do not understand what the problem is. Some people have experimented again... they have optimized... and they have specialized... that's why they are better rewarded than others.

I wonder how many times the "usual suspects" must be identified for cheesing, exploiting or otherwise gaining unfair advantages via alternate accounts etc before MindArk will take actions?

Is it like baseball? 3 Strikes and then you're out?
an infinite amount man. it will literally never ever matter. so long as they're not exploiting some 200% TT return bug nothing will happen. we saw harsher punishments for people that used to attach lvl 13 amps to armor pieces to repair them as if UL. those players got perma banned no questions asked.

different punishments are handed down depending on your time/money investment in the game and who you surround yourself with. Much like real life.

Take back the tokens
Take back the attributes
Take back the ammo
Take back the codex skill gains
Take back the cosmetics

Items taken with ill-gained tokens? Restock the item. Attributes set to 1.
Been doing it since Halloween? Christmas? Attributes set to 1.

^This will hurt more than a suspension for many ... or just ban I guess :devilish:

Set precedence and update your TOS before UE5 please 🙏

P.S.

Have seen a massive magnitude of growth in pill supply from some individuals that many suspect of being alts - maybe check in to vendor pill purchases too if this has been going on since Halloween.. economic implications are large 😬

Also curious if this unintended ammo distribution has an effect on deed payouts?

From my experience this mayhem, i got on a full redulite 8.6k tokens. There are ppl that have done it 8 times, do the math tokens wise

From my experience this mayhem, i got on a full redulite 8.6k tokens. There are ppl that have done it 8 times, do the math tokens wise
Answer: We are aware of the situation but we couldnt wait for all to reach the weapons we put in vendor, sorry to the rest. Sometimes i feel bad that i didnt exploited any exploits, you dont get punished anyway so why not.

what is surprising me is that it seems people here have known about this bug before today and were silent until it was posted about in discord?!

I was under the illusion that today was the first time this bug had happened, yet we are seeing claims of it happening for previous mayhems also!!

what is surprising me is that it seems people here have known about this bug before today and were silent until it was posted about in discord?!

I was under the illusion that today was the first time this bug had happened, yet we are seeing claims of it happening for previous mayhems also!!
I thought this was the case also?

reporting an exploit is -EV in this game my friend.

If this is true, again this game has been found to be a fucking joke. MA you cannot be taken seriously allowing this to fly over and over again. Punishments need to be harder. A line in the sand please.

Last edited:

Lots of upstanding citizens play this game…
Why say anything if they’re benefiting from the glitch/exploit?

reporting an exploit is -EV in this game my friend.
If only MindArk incentivized reporting bugs.
Give us a bounty program and buy players out of the information.

Oh, why do that though when they aren't taking anything from MindArk, and just the fellow competitors / players?
How silly of me.

Back