redulite can be take again

Mayhem defense is broken as well after Redulite completes.
I can enter but nothing happens. Not sure if this is because I waited to finish the redulite first or not.

if it were up to me...

should be easy to check
query all opened redulites
sort them by avatar
flag doubles
set tolerance to e.g. 100 ped (for those who tried but did not abuse the exploit)

set penalty for abusers:
- remove all pulled weapons due to abuse & publically auction them (as with blocked accounts once)
- remove all tokens due to abuse
- remove all tokens account as penalty
- ban 6 months
- 25% total skills reduction penalty

Seems like people are still forgetting that this was an issue for 10 minutes - So all of this talk about massive exploits etc (we are talking about less than 10k tokens that are possible to gain from Redulite - To lazy to check right now)

But even so - Lets look at your scenario for a second.

Avatar finishes redulite in a few days and for whatever reason abandons the mission - Maybe just like it like that, maybe OCD but he abandons for whatever reason that is none of our business.
He still wants to continue grinding for tokens and boxes (Like many of us have, hell no if I stopped after redulite was over)
Then one day a popup comes when he enter instance, asks him to pick mission. He picks Redulite since that's what makes sense to him, or maybe just completely random.
Goes back to grinding - And now he is being labeled an exploiter, cheater or whatever.

Stop getting so worked up over this - Pretty sure the amount of players that did this in bad faith can be counted on one hand - And even these will gain about 5-10% of what is needed to make a pull from the vendor.

Nothing like this happened during last 2 mayhems that I'm aware of and I'm pretty sure I was fairly high on the activity board for those, so I would have noticed.

Lets talk about something more important and interesting - What do we think will be the next uber weapon to enter the vendor and what lvl - Maybe lvl 200 Laser HG :)

if it were up to me...

should be easy to check
query all opened redulites
sort them by avatar
flag doubles
set tolerance to e.g. 100 ped (for those who tried but did not abuse the exploit)

set penalty for abusers:
- remove all pulled weapons due to abuse & publically auction them (as with blocked accounts once)
- remove all tokens due to abuse
- remove all tokens account as penalty
- ban 6 months
- 25% total skills reduction penalty

don't forget about pils

Seems like people are still forgetting that this was an issue for 10 minutes - So all of this talk about massive exploits etc (we are talking about less than 10k tokens that are possible to gain from Redulite - To lazy to check right now)

Avatar finishes redulite in a few days and for whatever reason abandons the mission - Maybe just like it like that, maybe OCD but he abandons for whatever reason that is none of our business.
He still wants to continue grinding for tokens and boxes (Like many of us have, hell no if I stopped after redulite was over)
Then one day a popup comes when he enter instance, asks him to pick mission. He picks Redulite since that's what makes sense to him, or maybe just completely random.
Goes back to grinding - And now he is being labeled an exploiter, cheater or whatever.

Stop getting so worked up over this - Pretty sure the amount of players that did this in bad faith can be counted on one hand - And even these will gain about 5-10% of what is needed to make a pull from the vendor.

Nothing like this happened during last 2 mayhems that I'm aware of and I'm pretty sure I was fairly high on the activity board for those, so I would have noticed.

Lets talk about something more important and interesting - What do we think will be the next uber weapon to enter the vendor and what lvl - Maybe lvl 200 Laser HG :)
Good deflect.

What brought it to light was an issue for 45 minutes. The underlining problem is a mystery and the public is demanding answers and with good reason considering the history of Mindark and the lot of players that continually abuse - like the alt/player that got a 2nd mod nano - just as an example.

From my perspective, the ability to re-run a redulite shaves a few days off my ability to pull a weapon from the vendor. Which could be the difference between whether the item I want is in stock or not (refresh dependant). So there is a very real risk that a 5-6k mtoken advantage can be significantly damaging to my own aims in the game.

I think anyone who sees that popup knows it's not intentional, given the format of the events, and anyone pushing completing redulite in a few days should know better.

Good deflect.

What brought it to light was an issue for 45 minutes. The underlining problem is a mystery and the public is demanding answers and with good reason considering the history of Mindark and the lot of players that continually abuse - like the alt/player that got a 2nd mod nano - just as an example.

From my understanding it was just 10 minutes - I saw it only once at least, but in instance for more than 45 minutes at a time anyways :)

I do agree - punishments towards those who abuse bugs for their own gain - Just saying that in this case I don't believe this is as big as some people here wants it to be, talking about people doing redulite 8 times etc and having to go through earlier mayhems etc etc.

For me it's not an issue in any matter, since I still have the original mission open - Mostly since I wanted to keep track of how many points I have made and since I'm tracking what time of day gives more points than others - Knowledge is power in this game :)

Speaking of a alt avatar taking out mod nano, not really going into that tbh.

From my understanding it was just 10 minutes - I saw it only once at least, but in instance for more than 45 minutes at a time anyways :)

I do agree - punishments towards those who abuse bugs for their own gain - Just saying that in this case I don't believe this is as big as some people here wants it to be, talking about people doing redulite 8 times etc and having to go through earlier mayhems etc etc.

For me it's not an issue in any matter, since I still have the original mission open - Mostly since I wanted to keep track of how many points I have made and since I'm tracking what time of day gives more points than others - Knowledge is power in this game :)

Speaking of a alt avatar taking out mod nano, not really going into that tbh.
It was more than 10 min

hilarious how ppl complaining that someone may have taken advantage of “feature” which allowed them to do another redulite mission as if this hurts their chances of taking item out of vendor but they are not complaining how they take advantage of ffffff macro having far greater advantage over those ppl who dont do afk hunting. hypocrites

hilarious how ppl complaining that someone may have taken advantage of “feature” which allowed them to do another redulite mission as if this hurts their chances of taking item out of vendor but they are not complaining how they take advantage of ffffff macro having far greater advantage over those ppl who dont do afk hunting. hypocrites
we have complained about macros and bots but MA doesnt do anything

Entered mayhem instance for the very first time today, no mission popup to choose?
Haha, so that's how they "fixed" the bug

let's take this post again with something warm !

(MA) need to check how many events on the back was this issue.
Withdrawal of all tokens what player have in inventory if he use the bug.
Take the items back and make refil for them in vendor
Make the public list of players , we want transparency and sanctions!

All cheaters , exploiters need to be banned for atleast certain time on this case and on all other cases!

Another shit to cover MA

lets se how it’ll react this time.

We are aware of the issue. We'll investigate the situation and act accordingly and take necessary action in the case that it is needed.

news about your investigation ?

Mayhem defense is broken as well after Redulite completes.
I can enter but nothing happens. Not sure if this is because I waited to finish the redulite first or not.
I am not finished Redulite but wanted to start Defense and couldn't do it because I can't activate the control panel. Maybe they tried to fix it and broke something?

i dont see the top 10 player replay to this post !

they use this bug?

This is quite some bullshit. And there is a lot of it in this thread, frustration causing mass hysteria and people making various movies in their heads and almost naming "suspects" here while this shit bug appeared to most people in game at that date.... The majority of EU players don't even post on the forums. Are they guilty of using this bug?
As I posted in another thread, this bug happened for some, not for all (I didn't even get the prompt of new mission). What should I comment on? Someone even said the other mayehms have to be verified, nothing wrong there, we've also asked for verifications in the past, when cheats have been used, and we were even promised compensation, guess where we at today... And no, I don't think this bug occurred in other mayhems... I accidentally abandoned my redulite during Christmas before it was completed loosing quite some tokens, but I never got the mission back again, even if I abandoned it in the first few days.

This bug mostly affects the top grinders because with a bug like this the token gap closes, giving lesser DPS grinders access to extra free tokens and that is in disadvantage of those that shoot hard. Commenting on this will not automatically fix it. Saying you were not exploiting does not prove you were not exploiting.

To those accusing everyone else for getting legit tokens, if you also want tokens, stop scratching your butts and picking your nose and grind harder, it doesn't mean everyone is cheating because you slacked for years...

I do hope MA will take back the extra tokens. And good luck to those willing to risk their accounts for a shit handful of tokens.

i read the whole thread

It is not an "Exploit" but a "UNWANTED (bad programmed) feature" all in all
i am totally ok to remove extra Free Uniammo and extra bonus token to level the field.
many players might think that it was made because they finished so fast and they (i understand)
used no extra feature than "accept a mission"

sometimes i wonder if any of the 50+ employees at MA enters the game to test anything of if they are all counting the PEDs.....

If you think this is bad, just go thru EL data some time and realize many of the "ubers" have global timestamps at all hours of the day.

These are the ones telling you stories how they got so high, when in reality it was exploiting in far away places to avoid trackers.

The average player has no chance to get the same result...which you will only see once you start hitting the skill curve wall.

A simple analysis of the global database with an AI will give MA a list of all of the not possible human players very easily.

Now think about a decade of doing that and what it did to your skill values.

I completely agree with many, make the bans very harsh to set the message this can never happen again.

Its not like people haven't had warnings over the years, there is no excuse for any avatar that existed during another mayhem.....period. No excuse accepted, you are a loser if you did it.

With the billions in capital funding about to hit this genre with meta verse, and unreal 5, MA had better clean this up carefully.

sometimes i wonder if any of the 50+ employees at MA enters the game to test anything of if they are all counting the PEDs.....

Looks like MA employees are art, not programmers.
It seems that the MA programmers are mainly concerned with the kernel and this is the main problem for all these elementary bugs in the game environment.

There are more programmers in this forum than in MA office.

I've heard a lot of confessions but we don't have an answer from MA

pec make ped ... ped make $$

Back