Suggestion: Refine Any Avatar-Bound Item Into Universal Ammo

Should Any Avatar Bound Item Be Refineable Into Universal Ammo?

• Total voters
? Good suggestion, I'm on board with this.

yup - still have the gold pack junk in storage on some obscure place i never go to - but the sinkadus on my hk110 is still worth it!!

I want to buy another pack just so i can have double laser sights but its not worth it having all that gear not being of use.

Jesus christ yes please. So annoying to have these adjusted harrier sets taking up storage that has limited item counts...

I did propose this on Eve's suggestion thread "Make pills and shrapnel auctionable" and I wholeheartedly support it.
Thank you CJ for pushing it forward.

Voted on this.

I also think universal ammo should be tradeable. Why not. Someone has to use it either way... Does it matter who it is?

This suggestion has received considerable support in the month it has been posted. I am hopeful MindArk will take notice.

Noooooo!!!!!! This just means i will TT my mod viceroy next time i play drunk....don't let this happen...think about us stupid ppl...

Noooooo!!!!!! This just means i will TT my mod viceroy next time i play drunk....don't let this happen...think about us stupid ppl...
You can already do that at a terminal on Arkadia.
There is also a "protect item" feature implemented to prevent items you don't want to sell from being sold.

But now you could refine mod viceroy to universal ammo!

Back