Refurbished HEART fap bugged

MartinXVI

Alpha
Martin pmaniac Unlucky
Hi guys, just warning you that Refurbished HEART fap rank 6 is bugged atm.

You are NOT getting part of decay back when healing with it. Tested other faps I have vivo S10, TT fap, Hedoc sk-20 give at least something.
Good friend of mine stoney notified me about it and some folks on rookie already noticed it months ago. It was reported to MA, but probably forgot about it.
Would be great if you could submit a ticket too so they work on it. Thank you.

PS: Method I used is drag mobs on you, heal yourself with a tool and then turret them.

What would be better is if Cyrene can release the planned Rank 7,8 for it. Hope the fap at higher ranks is a much bigger heal and faster.

Ps- been waiting over a year for trees to harvest in Cyrene but its a problem on MA end.

I have noticed this too. No loot return from decay of Refurbished. Really sad, since it's a good fap, but also since it cost quite a bit to aquire. I've burned it to 0 tt and won't use it before the bug is fixed.

We do NOT want rank 7++ if the decay is not returned in loot. Waste of peds. MIght as well use 2500 deluxe to heal.

Also would be nice if they fixed the bugged sound? That has been there since it got released

Back