Regarding IBAN

lamp002

So Thai banks don't have IBAN. How can I make withdrawals? Should I just put my bank account number, name of the bank, and BIC? Any suggestions?

I suggest send a support ticket and ask MA rather than get a million and five "i think you do this" answers in here and 2 months after your withdrawal you get told by MA you had the wrong info in there.

First i would ring your bank and tell them the situation and that you need the IBAN number and I'm sure they will tell you what you really need as far as Thailand goes, then at least you can put that info in your support ticket and ask MA if that is what they will need for the withdrawal to go thru and be committed.

good luck with it

This might help when you speak to MA

IBAN stands for ‘International Bank Account Number’, a code offered to an individual or company in European countries only. Bangkok Bank doesn’t have IBAN and the remitter does not have to specify an IBAN in the payment instruction to Bangkok Bank. Remitters must specify Bangkok Bank’s SWIFT code: BKKBTHBK when sending funds to Thailand.

(That is of course if your with Bangkok Bank)

From here :

http://www.bangkokbank.com/BangkokB...SFERRINGINTOTHAILAND/Pages/InwardFAQs.aspx#14

Back