Regeneration Chip Request

King Digital

Provider
Bobby King Digital
After this last VU (14.1) tier rates have been added to MF chips. Some UL chips have had tier rates added as well as L. However, heal chips have not been adjusted. :confused:

Similar to healing tools, Regeneration chips should too have tier rates with unlockable tiers.

I'm starting this post to start a petition to show MA that we the people financing and/or playing EU want Regeneration Chips to have tier rates as well. We would like this adjustment to our MF Heal chips without adjusting its decay rate(durability), heal rate, heal amount, TT value, condition limit, or required profession.

If you agree to having this being done, simply reply to this thread by stating your full in game avatar name

Together, maybe we can convince MA to make a well needed, reasonable, adjustment. :)

Great idea :)

Last edited:
Actually, I don't think Regeneration Chips should have tiers. imo they are allready SUPER overpowered compared to L fap's. Required prof vs. points healed.

What can I say, some have the force, some dont.

Teasing.... you led me into that reply :silly2:

On a serious note, I think it will come for heal chips, but in stages. You cant expect MA to test all the chips in one go, probably was a mamoth job just to do the attack chips.

Rick

they are not, at least in ECO(heal/pec), and we all know that what matters when attempting maximizing profit is ECO

please see http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=FAP

arrange chart by ECO, and you will see that UL MF Heal chips are below normally used Hedocs (L)

regen chip xi has 7.94 eco which is the best of the UL heal chips, the lowest of the hedoc (L) ECO is 9.5 with a higher ECO number being better

even Gyros surpass the best and highest UL MF Heal chips :(

Killahbee was talking about heal per required skill, and the regen chips are overpowered compared to faps in that sense. That's true. When I was new I started using a regen chip because it gave much faster heals compared to any fap I could use. Eco, they're not so good.

Maybe MA is planning to add tiering to the heal chips but haven't yet figured out the best way to do it. You see, healing chips are special. While attack chips don't really differ much from conventional weapons except for fancy effects and different kind of ammo, healing chips do differ greatly from faps. They have range, some have area effect, so there is a place for new kinds of enhancers, for greater range and wider effect radius.

Killahbee was talking about heal per required skill, and the regen chips are overpowered compared to faps in that sense. That's true. When I was new I started using a regen chip because it gave much faster heals compared to any fap I could use. Eco, they're not so good.

yes he was, I didn't address that, because he is correct, but I want it to be clear UL MF Heal chip eco is not the best, but it seems that is established :D

Well I dont agree with entropedia stats for XI heal.

Did they fruit test it with a 55 implant for example, which I believe has lower decay. Were they skilled to use it for the test, what sort of heals did they get to measure their stats?

How much over skill did they have to run the chip, all such things make a big difference in the numbers.

The only solid number they had was the amount of SME is uses per heal.

Cost aside an XI heal is fast, and speed is a major important factor when mobs are configured by attacks per min, to match faps. So an XI heal can get two heals in to fix a crit before the mob hits again on most occasions.

Too much emphasis on cost at times, and your not running a heal chip constantly. My CP repair bill is on average 25 peds max over 500 ped ammo, that includes all armour, XI heal, implant, even the use of unl range attack chips. Only thing I dont include is L attack chips.

Mindforce at times is so under-rated. Many are starting to see the light, and with tiering we are talking serious competition against some of the best guns. Other than ticking over commando, I've lost interested with guns, more power at the right costs with Mindforce.

sorry slightly off topic.

Rick

Input from users who use XI heal chips is important as it adds a view point from someone who actually uses a high lvl heal chip, keep it coming :D

Actually, I don't think Regeneration Chips should have tiers. imo they are allready SUPER overpowered compared to L fap's. Required prof vs. points healed.

Exactly :)

Mindforcerer shud be able to buff his team and to manain it in life apart some badass nuke as ultimate damage dealer.
How long it take buffing entire team one by one with so slow chips we have now?
Once you end buffing ( health+3, fast run maybe , we dont have much ) last team mate, first will have bufs expired eh.
We still dont have good chips for that. Mind force user shud be able to heal to full with single click.
Put enhancers on healing field chip and you see what you get - no eco and healing is still full slow and shared/divided...
Its still slow as hell and full uneco and most important you will not be able to keep your team alive.
Chips were designed without enhancers and that we need - better chips and not possibility to do bad chips even worse by enhancing.

Hmm why shud one heal 160 heals at 1 pec and have only 30-38 lvl paramedic compared to lvl 109 paramedic 14+ pec per use , 20 reload, almost half healpoints/second and on top L wich require crafting mats hard to obtain.

That logic dont work with MA.
And on other side it piss me and cud scarry happy owners of items with prefix name like adj, imp, mod, mod mayhem...
They are all overpowered then...

Back