registerd pilots forum log

Queen

Old Alpha
Queen Queen Jezebel
I would like to see a sticky just for pilots. So they can post when they are avalible for service and there location.
If for instance i know i am stuck at cnd and logged waiting for one checking pilots forum might help me with best time to catch one.

Queen

Queen - be realistic ...

See that link down the bottom to Xfire ? you can contact me on that.

See that dot to the left at the bottom ? If it's green, I'm on EF, pm me.

I even have my MSN Messenger address registered here.

I have a soc to try to maintain contact with, and a WoF Support crew at time to co-ordinate.

At any one time I often have 4 or 5 pms active in game as well.

I may also be crafting or hunting or mining while I wait.

The chances of me constantly spamming EF with where I am, and whether or not I have any seats left, are likely to be pretty remote. I suspect this might be true of most pilots.

If you fly regularly, keep a pilot or two on your FL who are normally on during your game-time. PM them to find out where they are, and who will be next to fly up (or down) if they are not where you are yourself.

And you are one of the few that work at trying to make life on PE easyer for others.
But there are more people that do not have a hanger,so all you would need to to is post once.
I am merly looking for a way to make it easyer for others not just myself.:)

I have only had a problem getting down form CND one time out of hundreds. Exactly how would this make it easier for me?

Back