Price Check Regular Angel set (F)

Lilicia_RN

Hatchling
Looking to move up from my Ghost and 5b and think I might get a set of Angel. Just wondering around what it’s gonna cost me.

This market where PED is more desired than ever and being female, id say you could find a set for +15k.

Have you seen ghoul its fantastic n only +3k

I would say similar between 14-16k depending on tiers.
Think twice about Angel,its great armor but depends what u going to hunt.
Like Shaun said Ghoul is great upgrade after ghost,more versatile for lots of mobs combined with plates can hunt a lot of mobs there..I have used it and still would if i didnt sold mostly everything.
Very good armor!

Don't forget to check out Apocalypse from Next Island as well, if I remember correctly they are identical in defence stats and probably a bit cheaper.

I have looked at Ghoul before. The Ghoul has 1 more Stab, the same Cut, and 6 more impact as well as more Burn/Cold/Electric. I just don’t know how much of an upgrade 1 Stab and 6 impact is. I don’t really hunt stuff right now that would need more Cold or Electric

I have looked at Ghoul before. The Ghoul has 1 more Stab, the same Cut, and 6 more impact as well as more Burn/Cold/Electric. I just don’t know how much of an upgrade 1 Stab and 6 impact is. I don’t really hunt stuff right now that would need more Cold or Electric
Merry mayhem will need cold, and easter mayhem needs electric for the mobs in those events.

Well if u dont use those 2 protections at all then yeah.. 6 def is quite significant otherwise ppl wouldnt upgrade.
If u are focused only on cut stab impact then angel if u have the funds..

Also if it is a low tier set it would be worth it to focus on hunting on materials to adjust the angel as that will provide a significan boost in defenses and a doge and crit dmg reduction bonus.

The small difference in C,S,I protection means nothing when you gain substantial elemental protection at 1/5 the cost. Ghoul and decent plates will take you further than you would expect appart that its skills and ur other gear you are lacking, armor only does so much

Back