Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

New upgradable items? Been a long time since we had the tp chip adj, at least I think that + some others was the last time we received them.

Improved EP-41 would be nice, now that it's almost impossible to make the adjusted one yourself... lol :D

Last edited:
I think they should make all weapons and Armor upgradable to perfected :)
It would make the game more fun i think especially if you had to loot the parts needed to upgrade them.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that about Tuesday the 13th ?

how about giving everyone a hof, so everyone jumps to 95% tt-return overall, as compensation? :D

Maybe I shouldn't have said that about Tuesday the 13th ?

yes must be all your fault then and mindark has nothing to do with it :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: San
When they make graphics you know your fucked...

so I took a nap, thought I can log in after it and must find that my estimate of at 4-6hours for this update was wrong.
Syhte...the tension...want to log in and find out what broke this time and the longer it takes, the more things are prolly broken :D

7 Hours Later . . .

We Are Sorry To Announced The Game Server Are Not Made Available Until 00:00 UTC - 14 OCT 2020 , Here By Sincerely Apologize .

No company in the world wants to undertake a difficult release unless they think it's truly worth the risk and the extra work. Why is everyone so impatient.

Chill out guys :smoke:

MyAnt says the issue is "BIG" in discord chat, not sure what that means!!

No company in the world wants to undertake a difficult release unless they think it's truly worth the risk and the extra work. Why is everyone so impatient.

Chill out guys :smoke:

Well, on the positive side of this - this game is very addicting to a bunch of people to show their impatient/ugly side. :)

I'm at work for another 4 hours.... so take your time :)

Its annoying for sure but i dont give a fuck if downtime is 8 or 16 hours if they get a GOOD JOB done !
Like fix the targeting in Gorgon area .... just remove the water or change mob animation/model DO SOMETHING !

p.s. the difference between you fixing that Bug or not for example is me cylcing 15k ped per day @ Gorgon (and probably at least 15-20 more players due to fixed bug and not being super frustrated while farming all day long) or NOT ... its that simple ;) !

Last edited:
Breaking news!!!! MA headquarters right now!!!

index.php

• Haha
Reactions: Ted
probably not untill fully implemented, just in case they'd have to do a rollback
Do you think they can even do a rollback ? That would mean they would have to have unaltered back-up code to re-install and from what I have seen they may not. Just saying. Hope for the best for us addicts :). BTW it seems that the lag is creeping back in, like looting 5 mobs and all of a sudden you get the loot for all at once and standing and shooting and then a wait and then start shooting again.

at least give us some patch notes. we hungry

New mission chain at fort medusa.
No more vehicules allowed in pvp 3.

Do you think they can even do a rollback ? That would mean they would have to have unaltered back-up code to re-install and from what I have seen they may not. Just saying. Hope for the best for us addicts :). BTW it seems that the lag is creeping back in, like looting 5 mobs and all of a sudden you get the loot for all at once and standing and shooting and then a wait and then start shooting again.
No backup, no pity!
They surely made at least a snapshot before starting the update.
Rather find it troubling that the problem with the update did not show up on the testing servers.

:unsure: wait a sec....are we playing on the testing servers? :D

Hurry up! I need to log in so I can see if I've had any shop sales in the last 7 hours!!

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

"It is no longer possible to use vehicles in the PVP 3 zone east of Fort Argus."

Wait. Did they mean pvp 3 east of aegis mound or pvp 1 east of fort argus. Im confused

Likely PVP 1.. is it where the RDI secret lab will be?

Back