Release is Taking Longer than Expected

C`mon Bertha u f**ing got this!

Don't worry, everything will be fine.... But this is not accurate)

5f4e484eb8b2b464176715_CDicCHnr_W8Yr-15fce710f34f14c8a.gif

Plot twist: Servers go up 4000 ppl log on at the same time and crash server.

WoW, I don't know what test environment they use but, at the amount of money they do, they should change the infrastructure...... everything is virtualized now... they should invest in the latest technology for automation ad devops stuffs for this product...

I have a feeling there might be a lot of support cases after this VU :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Today you learned

In the past 16 years there were always delays on big updates.

I have a feeling there might be a lot of support cases after this VU :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Support sucks anyways, I have a support case opened for about 3 weeks because they charged me twice in auction for an item, but they didn't even bother to read my case, not talking about answering....

Let's hope so! Although, I read somewhere lately that we had about 58k players in the universe. Not sure if that's more or less what it was a year ago?
with more than half alt chars yes

It's happening now! Downloading!

1 min later... Sorry, false alarm. Still Maintenance mode.

yay, updating...

Updating ...- 95%......

The update is real!!

Patience (noun) - the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.

Some of you folks need to chill out. They are obviously working on it. If you just want them to hurry it up and bring the servers back online with a messed up release you'd just grab your pitch forks and storm the forums to complain about a messed up release. Go take a walk, read a book, or play something else for a bit and check back later.

Its just pathethic how the provider handles the client! MA is proving all the time they dont give much on the clients. I would love to see a mass quit of this game, should be a teaching method for them. What about consumer protection?

LOL AVG locked my CL
:banghead::duh:

now seems to work :clap:

Its just pathethic how the provider handles the client! MA is proving all the time they dont give much on the clients. I would love to see a mass quit of this game, should be a teaching method for them. What about consumer protection?

It's a big update over multiple planets :), better late and right than rushed through and botched .

I downloaded something but still can't launch the game.

downloaded but still in maintenance mode... they are still feeding the hamsters I guess

disconect AVG.... or wait AVG check the file, send report from web and say "this file is not dangerous for system"

Am now in. Wonder what pyrite adjustments means? :unsure:

Back